Pampering ... still in pain

He came out after getting change... He came to bed... Smiled...

Sid : Chal aa ja ab soty hn.... Finally after a month, me teko hugg kr k so skta Hun....😇

Sana : nhi me Terko sula deti hn... Teko neend nahi ati na mery bger abhi b... Meko to ab adat ho gai Hy esy bhi Sony ki...

Sid was stunned 😶 he was thinking k Sana theek ho gai Hy us k sath... Sana ny finally usy rok liya Hy apny pas.... But no, she was still not in mood to be all okay with him...

Sid : Kia mtlb?

Sana : kuch nahi... Idhr aa jaldi... teko sulaon... Phir meko bhi Sona Hy...

Sid doesn't answer and slipped into the bed... She was sitting and her back was resting on the pillows behind her... She show him her lap... And points him so he can rest his head into her Lap... He smiled and get into her Lap... He was getting teary again... He was not able to take her's this kinda attitude... he just can't....

Sana : Ankhain band kr ly Sidharth...

He obeyed and close his eyes...a tear fall out of his eye...

Her fingers were running into his hair... And by one hand she was caressing his face... A smile was there on his face...now He was enjoying this pampering...

Sana was seeing him... She was controlling here tears, which were ready to came out any time...
She rested her head behind with the back of the bed.... after about 20 minutes, Sid fall asleep... she moved his head on the pillow, making sure to not to disturbing his sleep.... She covered him with quilt properly... And adjust her pillows besides him... So his sleep wouldn't effect... As she know, when they had fights in BB house he always slept with her pillows...

She looked at him with love... Kissed his forehead... And move towards a couch...
She took an extra quilt from  cupboard... But this quilt was so thin... And weather was getting cold as it was raining outside... But she has no other option... She goes to couch and try to sleep there... After how much time she fell asleep she doesn't know... She knows one think that it's cold but still she can't go to her bed for warmth....

Sid woke up in the morning at 9pm and see Sana was not there with him... He got up and gets out of the bed... And he saw Sana was sleeping on the couch.... Sid murmured

Sid : Oh , so she didn't slept with me... Kia isko waki me mery Bina sony ki adat ho gai Hy??? Kia meny Sana ko kho Diya Hy? Kia Meri Sach me koi value nahi rahi uski life me??? Itni c bhi value nahi k wo mujhy hugg kr k so jati...

He goes to her and found she was shivering... He quickly move to her and remove the quilt from her face... Her lips were shivering too... He got tensed now... He set down and check her...

Sid : Sana... Uth Meri jaan.... Kia how.... Tu kanp Q rahi Hy????

She was not listening may be... He touched her face and felt that she was burning with fever.... He immediately took her into his arms... Placed her into the bed carefully and covered her with both quilts....

Sid : Baby teko bukhar ho gya Hy... Uth ja na... Dekh subah ho gai Hy... Doctor pas ly k Jana parhy ga Terko....

Sana : Meko boht thand lg ri Hy sidhaaarth... Mat kr Mujhy tang... Sony Dy ...

It was hard to listen her...

Sid : Meri jaan me quilt sy cover Kiya Hy terko... Abi b thand lag ri?

Sana : Shehbaaz ko bula Dy

Sid : baby Kia chaye tujhy... Mujhy bta na...

Sana : Shehbaaz

Sid : ok ruk...me bula k lata Hun usy...

He goes to Baaz 's room and told him about her fever... He came with him...

Baaz : Kia Howa Moto teko...

Sana : yahan aa k Beth r sar daba Mera please boht dard ho ri Hy...

Sid came with Baaz's quilt and cover her with this one too...he was getting worried now... He called the doctor and ask him to come soon...

He was just seeing here... His heart was crumbling to see here like this... He can't beer this pain of her...
After sometime doctor came... He checked her and Said

Dr : kuch thkawat Hy inko r thorhi thand bhi lg gai hy inko and this changing weather too.... All sum up to cause here fever.... He wrote medicine and told that she'll be fine soon... She should take rest properly and get relaxed....Nothing to worry, she'll be fine....

Sid goes with the doctor and came back with medicine....
He ordered for breakfast... Soon breakfast came... He set-in tray and took it to the bed...

Sid : Sana uth, kuch kha ly phir medicine bhi leni Hy tujhy...

Sana silently got up

And he by himself served her bread and a glass of milk...

Sana : Merko ye sab Ni khana... making a puppy face

Sid : khana to parhy ga darling... medicine Deni Hy teko...

Baaz : khila k dikha isko ye sab to me maan jaon ga tujhy bhai😂

Sid : tu ja... Humara nashta table py parha Hy... Wo dish out kr me abhi isko khila k Aya... Tu start kr tab tak apna breakfast...

Baaz : ok best of luck 🤪
He goes outside...and Sid took her tray from her lap... Shift her into his lap first... And than put pillow near him and adjust the food tray near on it... And took a piece of bread and give it to her... She looked at him with Stern look...

Sid : Sana Tu Boht tang kr ri Hy merko... Me chup chap bardasht kr ra Hun...Meko sula k tu thand me couch py so gai... Pehly e thaki hoi thi upar itna uncomfortable soi... r us blanket sy thand ruk sakti thi jo tu ly k Soi???...mery sath nahi Sona tha to roka q mujhy??? Ulta khud ko bemar kr Lya Hy tuny.... dmagh sarh ra Hy Mera ab or mat pakka Meko  r Insano ki trah ye kha ly chup chap...

He was really getting angry now... And Sach bat ye Hy k Sana can't stand with his anger so she give up....

Sana : Meko vomit ho Jaye gi Sidharth... Me ye Ni khana please😢 she starts sobbing...

Sid : koi bat Ni... Hony Dy vomit... Me Hun na yahan... Me smbhal lun ga.. tu kha ye shabaash... Open ur mouth baby...

And she take a bite... Sid gave her milk and she take one sip and making faces😣

Sid feed her all her breakfast make her lay down and took tray...

Sana : Meko mummy pas Jana Hy😢

He kissed her forehead...

Sid : Ok but pehly Tera temp theek ho Jaye... Phir milna mumy Sy... Is lye jaldi sy theek ho ja agr mummy pas Jana Hy to😇

Sana : hmm
And she covered her face with quilt...

Sid : me  bhi nashta kr k aon?

Sana :hmm

He moved out... Quickly finished his food and go back to her room... He have to gave her medicine... So he set beside her... Caressing her hair...
She didn't utter a word and close her eyes...

Sid : Baby medicine deni Hy teko... Uth k Beth...

Sana : me ly lun gi medicine... Tu ab ja...

Sid : Medicine ly ly

Sana : Tu ja na...Gym bhi Jana Hy terko r phir meetings and interview bhi ho gy kuch tery.... Tu ja ab me theek hn....

Sid : Medicine 🙄

Sana have to get up now.... As she know he will not move an inch until she takes her medicine....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for liking 🥰❤️
Keep voting ❤️🙏
Keep supporting 🙏❤️
Keep commenting...as you views matters to me....🥰

Thanks
🥰
🙏