Part 12 . SidNaaz in Lockdown 2

______________________________________

  Gyz please stay away from my FF if you are only a shehnazian or only a SidHeart.... It's all about SidNaaz... And if you are not the one... Then get the fuck out of here... Never, I repeat NEVER, never talk shit about Sid bhiya or about Sana Bhabi ever.... And if you do, I'll definitely screw you well....
I have no patience to bear any shit anymore... I'll report and block that shit headed person right away if I got any bakwas in my comment section... This FF doesn't belongs to Solo Stan's.... So just fucking stay away... I repeat STAY AWAY... I'll not show any respect and mannerisms anymore... My first and bluddy fucking last warning it is....

Sorry to the others it was not for my FF's and SidNaaz lovers... It was only for some shitty people... You don't bother... And just start reading today's update...
______________________________________

It was a beautiful morning... He woke up before her...starts looking at her with half opened eyes.... She was lying besides him... With pouted lips...

He starts caressing her face... Kissed her forehead and pulled her more close to him... And kissed her head... It disturbed her... And he was well aware of it... He murmured

Sid : I love you ❤️

And she pulled out her head from his chest and opened her eyes to look up towards him... And smiled with half opened eyes....

Sana : I love you more ❤️
And she pouted... So he couldn't control anymore and smashed his lips on hers....

They were kissing so softly and  slowly.... He parted away his lips when he feels like she's not reciprocating well... And to his surprise she fell asleep in between their kiss.... And it makes him chuckled...

Sid : so baby so....
He carefully parted himself from her and get escape from bed....

He took his phone from side table and take his pocket of cigarette.... Exclude 2 from it and placed those two on Sana's side table... He goes to balkony for smoking....

Meanwhile open his phone... And a message gave him a huge shock.... He almost run towards Sana.... Found her sitting on the bed.... She was Making bun of her hair with closed eyes... Clearly she woke up right then.... She was about to turned towards her side table to get her phone... And before she could.... He quickly snatch her phone....

Sid : Aj tu phone use Ni kry gi....

He tried his levels best to sounds normal....

Sana : kis khushi me?

Sid : bas me keh Diya na...

Sana : subah subah tang mat kr Sidharth... Phone Dy mera....  Mera interview tha aj... Kushal ka message Aya ho ga about details....

He had composed himself till then...

Sid : har wakt Kam ki parhi rehti Hy tujhy.... Kbi mery Bary me b soch liya kr....

Sana : Haye kitny dramy krny lg gya Hy na tu.... Kminy 24 ghnty to tery sath hoti hun...

Sid : But Meko aj kuch special chaye...

Sana : Kia?

Sid : pampering and full attention...