Chapter 43 - Fuck You

Začať od začiatku

I hide the shiv in the waistband of my sweatpants and make my way to where I know bastard guard is. He sees me limping and I make a gesture for him to follow me back to my cell.

I walk in and Domino looks sceptical as I wait near the entrance for the bastard. He walks in with a smug grin but it falls when he sees my shiv going for his stomach. I stab it in as far as I can get it then kick him to the ground, my foot on his neck so he can't call for help.

"You bastard," I say with a smirk as Domino watches with wide eyes. I pull my foot back and kick him in the face several times, enjoying the noises of pain he makes and the cracking of bones. I don't have long before someone sees so I kneel down beside him and break his arm over my knee, his elbow giving out completely.

"If I had time I would be raping you, but I think this is good enough," I say as he writhes in pain. "Domino leave."

Domino quickly leaves the cell as I pull the shiv out of the bastards stomach and hold it against his neck. I smile as I slowly push it into his neck until he's drowning on his own blood.

Suddenly guards flood the room and I'm tased by at least three different tasers. My body falls to the side as I cry out at the horrible cramping pain that I'll always hate. I'm dragged up when the tasers stop and put in handcuffs to be pulled from the cell. I smile at myself as they quickly walk me to solitary.

At least I can rest my aching body for a while in here. They throw me in the cell and undo the handcuffs, the door closing behind me quickly. I look around and see a small bed with only a thin mattress on it, a toilet, and a sink.

"Could be worse," I say to myself as I pick myself off the floor and lay down on the uncomfortable bed.

At least I got my revenge. I'm not sure how long I will be in here for but it won't affect my original plan because the date of my trail won't change.

Damian's going to be angry when he hears about this.

———

I was in solitary for a week. They finally let me out when they realised they can't charge me with the guards murder because of who I am. They were all bribed into dropping it.

The guard died a painful death apparently. He was kept alive for a day before his body gave up. I'm glad to know he suffered.

My body has healed enough that I'm not in constant pain anymore. I got to sleep all day in solitary so everything is feeling better. I'm a little worried about Domino because I don't know how he's been without me there but I'm getting out soon so I'll be able to see him.

Damian is also visiting me today so I have to explain what I did and why I did it. Although I am excited to see him again.

"You're out now Vincent, don't cause any more trouble," the guard says who opens the door. I smile at him as he walks me back to the cell block. Everyone looks at me as I walk in but I focus on looking for Domino. I don't see him at any of the tables so I go up to our cell and smile at him sprawled out on his bottom bunk.

"Ciao Domino," I say with a grin and he jumps up.

"Vincent!" He shouts as he gets up and hugs me tightly. I hug him back and walk us into the cell to sit on the bed.