Chapter 4 - Mafia Man

Vincent's pov
Thursday 29th April 2021
*******************************

Damian is wonderful. He made me breakfast this morning after I woke up in his arms and then fucked me again. God his dick is amazing. I can positively say it's the best dick I've taken up my ass before. He knew exactly how to make me feel good and gave me a mind blowing orgasm with his fucking and touching. 

Unfortunately I've got to go home and do a job with my cousins so I couldn't stay for another round. My ass is sore but I manage to look normal as I step into the Romano mansion. I can hear my cousins arguing so I go into the lounge and stand in the doorway.

Lorenzo is sat on the couch cleaning a gun with a bored expression on his face. I'm pretty sure Enzo is a sociopath but I'd never tell him that, he has an extremely short temper and would probably shoot me. He doesn't show much remorse and only cares about his twin brother, Giovanni.

Gio is so sweet, he hates being in the mafia so he mainly does hacking and security on computers away from the violence. He still knows how to defend himself because his parents wouldn't settle for anything less.

The two idiotas fighting are Matteo and Luca. Matteo is very level headed and knows how to balance mafia and home life. He's very skilled and intelligent and always focuses on his job.

Luca is my second in command for when I take over as Cappo from my papà. He doesn't take anything seriously and is very playful and funny. It can be refreshing when you deal with our family business but it's gotten him in trouble.

My cousins live in the mansion with me and my parents. Luca's papà, Emilio, lives here too because he's my papà's second in command. Emilio is nicer than my papà because he doesn't think abusing me will make me a better leader. I can always talk to him when I need to but he doesn't know I'm gay yet. He would have to tell my papà and then I'd be six feet under. Luca's ma died when he was young, she was caught in the crossfire and I don't think Emilio ever got over her death, they were married since they were 18.

"Why are you fighting?" I ask sternly. They all turn to look at me and Luca looks straight to my neck where there are hickeys from Damian.

"Who ate you?" He laughs and Matteo even cracks a smile.

"None of your business, now what's the arguing about?" I ask again.

"Matteo wants me to help him overlook a transport but I want to go to the club and pick up a girl," Luca says.

"I'll go with Matteo. You go get an std from some random girl," I say to Luca and he rolls his eyes.

"I'll use protection," he sighs. Enzo leaves with a nod to me as Matteo starts explaining what we have to do.

"We're low on people working over the vinegar transport so Antonio wants us to go," Matteo says. Antonio is my papà's name and since he's ordered it, I better go.

The thing about my papà is he's a cruel and ruthless Cappo. He wants me to be the best and nothing lower which means he's pushed me so far. He wanted to make me tough so he's done everything to me that could happen if I was to be kidnapped. Not to get into too many details, but that's where my scars and fear of water come from.

"I'll drive," Matteo says as we go down to the garage. He gets in his flashy car and I get in the passenger seat, hoping we don't see my dad on the way.