Chapter 10 - Entirely His

Three Days Later

Anna

Anna gazed dreamily into the morning sun rays. Today was the day. The day she lost her last virginity and far from being frightened of what would occur she was excited to experience it. Almost so much so that she thought about awakening her lover who slept on in his position behind her.

She closed her eyes as she remembered last night. She'd never have believed it possible, but after hours of foreplay and first one finger and then two fingers, she'd managed to accept the tips of three of his fingers. It hadn't hurt at all either.

It was a truly unique experience to say the least. Her lover's touch inside her bottom was very different and yet not bad at all. She liked the pressure feeling of having something there as well as the submissive aspect of having to relax and welcome him into her body.

She was ready. Ready for his cock.

Biting her lip to fight back at how carnal she felt she began slowly gyrating her bottom back against his sleeping manhood. It wasn't asleep for long and neither was he.

With a moan of expectation she pressed her breast forward into his big handed grip of it even as she continued to grind her bottom against his shaft. She'd never felt so wanton before.

In fact, she wanted nothing more right now other than to feel his huge shaft penetrating into her virgin rear. God had surely done a work in her, for she'd been at the opposite extreme of wanting to experience what she now was biting her lip in the eager expectation of.

~~~~~~~

Oh, I would never get enough of this amazing woman! She shifted her bottom around and around against me until with a shift of her hips, she managed to capture my shaft in the cleft of her bottom.

She began sliding the cleft of her bottom the length of my shaft in a back and forth motion and in erotic frustration I tried to pull away from her, as I had a plan as to how I wanted to go about doing this and she was destroying my resolve to do so. She didn't let me escape, however.

Instead, she grasped my arm with a hand and looking back at me she said matter-of-factly, "I want you in my bottom. I don't want your finger or anything else right now. I want you to make my rear yours and I want you to do it now!"

Her forceful words made my mind up completely as to following her course of action as opposed to the one that I had planned out previously. I nodded my head in acceptance of her abrupt way of bringing about the loss of her last virginity.

Her eyes bright she asked, "How do you want to take me Sugar? On my knees?"

"No." I said.

I could instantly tell that my answer surprised her. I had been told by men that my favorite position was not the best way to start such an act with a virgin and despite my desire to do it my way I at least in this regard wished for my wife's enjoyment of the act above all else.

That was something new that she had evoked in me. Putting others before myself hadn't been my strong suit before, but more and more she was showing me by her own actions of a better way to be as a person.

In a way it was just one more thing to love about her. I turned over and slid over to my side of the bed and got the oil jar that was there.

Rising up to my knees, I turned to her only to see her lying there with a clear look of anticipation of what was to come, as she gazed at me seductively daring me to continue with the conquest of her last virginity. I could ask for nothing more in a wife than her!