baazi 34

Baazi 34

"well, a ten -page document" Shivay raised his eyebrows.

Shivay who was expecting some thing else got a big blow. His mind repeated the words "ten-page document" she did everything for that document.

Jyothi noticed the paleness on his face and shivay did changed the posture offen. This attitude gave a grip to Jyothi, she was sure that Shivay is restless, may be that's all what she wanted.

"can you explain a bit" shivay took the glass of water nearby. It looked obvious that shivay could not guess anything.

"document regarding "Anugraha"" she pressed the word.

"though I don't have an idea about the project, I am sure that it was dropped after the huge accident, and your brother is the culprit" shivay tone was polite, his words lined in smooth way.

"mm, I happy to see you like this, shivay" Jyothi smiled. Her lips curved symmetrically.

Shivay who was eyeing on her intension failed drastically. He purposefully tied her brother in, he thought she would react but she maintained her witty smile on the corner of lips.

"so, when are you giving me that?" Jyothi took  the soup. She sincerely started tasting it, which confused Shivay more.

"still, I don't understand, how can you do this with me, I grew in your lap" shivay face dropped down.

"true, of all, you were my favourite, I still remember you fighting with Pari but now everything changed, anyway I see you the same"

"no, everything changed with you, I know how you trapped me in the cycle. Still, agreement with the labours is missing, I knew you were behind it" shivay screwing the kebab as he uttered those words.

Tasting another sip of soup, she lifted the face to see him, shivay face darkened seeing her smile. It showed the vibrant of victory. "shivay you are wasting your energy; all I need is the document" she continued eating.

" I'm blank about it, so I can't help you" he throwed the spoon over.

"I know, its in your Dadi's safe, just get it"

"so, already you planned it?"

"yes, but she didn't help me, no issues now you can do it for me" she smiled

His inner sence woke up, it concentrated on the word 'she' but he didn't pursue it, may be its another trick played by her.

"what's your compete"

"you are ready to give it"

"I asked about the return"

She moved the file to him. Shivay was curious enough, he opened it immediately. The first page was blank, his eyes took a moment to see her, she was casual, her eyes didn't show any taunting reactions, his fingers traced to the next page. It was the daily note. Being the giants in this industry, the Oberoi's did have a work report everyday instead of every week.

The work done in the sight and the duty engineers and labours and other itinerates where documented. During the trial of the case, shivay found that the document pertaining the accident date and week was missing. Though shivay was confident about winning the case, he tried a lot to get this. He didn't expect she would give him after these many years.

"so, you are the brain behind that Arena group shit?" Shivay raised his voice.

With a minimal smile, Jyothi nodded yes "you are doing good, my dear."

After all this scenario, Shivay found his guess came right for the very first time. thinking which he immediately stood up. Some where his face glared for a second, he didn't expect to get up abruptly. Jyothi raised her eyebrows seeing his jerky movements all of a sudden. Her right eye raised a question mark about his attitude.