bazzi 45

Three years later...

When met Smitha Khanna... a month back...all Shivay thought was how naïve she is.

But seeing her, he understood she is not an easy person. no never ever mispret the womanly power...not the deadly beautiful women power.

Morning when his assistant said about the lunch meeting he solely thought to be a official meeting but everything turn to a date when his mom called him about this.

In white silhouette dress, she looked like princess...

"Shivay, its more than five minutes...."

"you aren't the one, I can rid off..."he smiled.

Smitha saw him fully falling for her gaze. She didn't expect this would be this ease...

"its ok...we aren't alone..."

"next time I would make sure...its only us..."he smirked...

The smirk triggered a blush in her cheeks.

"so, what next...." Her lips squirmed a bit...

Half away of the bite...

"I think we need to judge the HOPKINS before we bet....there is a break....using it will be advantageous"

"..................." A silence and a laughter clearly showed that Smita didn't expect this kind of answer...

"mmmm well..............."he raised her brow like he is annoyed by the laughter....

"I thought it would be a child's play" she pouted in irony

"you mean...you wanna win over me...."

A sudden spout of the olives cleared that, she didn't expect him to be this straight...she tried bringing a smile to cover her jerk...

"I knew I am not only one in you life....but..."

"Ms Smitha.... You are making me repeat again..."

"it's a family business Shivay....and I don't have an hand on it...."

"so, you aren't interested in me.... not charm enough to hooh  you...." Saying which he moved bit closer to her...too close to be a only inch away from her lips....

Smitha found her heart raising...thought he not the only man she knows...but she knows she cant avoid him...

Arrogance, lust, charm ...brilliance...and a tycoon....everything cleared her he his her man. She will do anything to get that...

In the gamble of words, the time passed past three...alarm popped out getting them back to senses.

"so beautiful, I think we need to stop...." He placed the fork in place..

"still a lot more in your plate...and you haven't tasted full..." she was pious..

"I am not a go getter...and I make my choices....and I am already full"

Giving no room to next word, Shivay stood and took her hand.

As the duo passed the lounge, they did pose for the celebrity desk for the hotel...and for the page3 (a page about celebrities in newspaper) as well.

"is she the one whom he is waiting for...." Internet was flooded with the tags and pictures...

Oberoi Mansion

"pinky, think you shouldn't dream much...."Janvi said as she saw Pinky tagging the picture to all her social media accounts..

"clear jealously...."