baazi 26

Baazi 26

Almost a month leave costed more for shivay. the next three hours he spent in taking the note of the current scenario. Omkara was good at business, but being the face of Oberoi industries, people expect him to answer when needed. So, he was taking this tiring job.

He also finds difficult to let go the distractions that were caused by Anika. Still she was running in his deep heart. He closed the folder and gave a random movement towards the desk near by. Opening it let to another knob that too deep inside the drawer. He drew the draw out. It had the thread, he tried to tie it around the wrist but it didn't turn down well.

"sorry Anika, I should have been there, never mind you will be in front of me; Vishal will bring you; I won't lose you, it's the time to stop the play, I know you are not involved in this. I will make sure that Sara and the Dimple gets out of their shell sooner"

Saying to himself shivay was gazing outside; holding the thread firmly. Fear of loosing the loved one' haunted him back to back.

Time went on, shivay placed the thread back into the drawer. He closed the folders and moved to the bed.

Being a morning person, shivay found easier to concentrate in his office work. But today he couldn't, his brain was filled with Anika's whereabouts. Some how he made up his mind and went for jogging, still heart beating for the girl.

9.am

Sedan entered the 3rd gate of oberoi towers. Press gathered over the entrance. The gossips are on sky high. It ended as shivay stepped out of the car with sara. Omkara to joined the scene.

"sir, would you like to say some thing about the past happenings"

"sir, what would be your next move"

"sir, how about the wedding, is that is next in the row?"

Question were flooded than the Mumbai monsoon, yet shivay left the place with his iconic smile. Maybe it meant "I am back".

As Shivay entered his room, omkara could see his brother scanning the entire room.

"everything is same shivay"

"I know, but feeling blessed now, after a long time I am here" saying which his fingers ran over the table and folders.

"..............." omkara was silent but his face gave a bizarre look.

"then" shivay raised his eyebrows

"carry on bro" omkara left the room.

"shivay you need anything" sara came forward

"thank you, but now I am fine with this" shivay gave a smile pointing to the work

"okay let take a leave, sigh me if you need anything" sara left the place without any chaos.

With eyes tracing the lines in the book, his soul was in search of someone, most of his thought process was filled with the incidents of the past. His call records filled with vishal's number almost 50 times since morning. But none had a reply. He could sense is raising heart rate, and a pain over the heart, it may not be medically explained but still he found the pain is turning in to a fear which he can't bare with. His condition was getting worse as the time passed.

"shivay, Shukla has arrived with documents, shall we start" omkara came into the room.

"shukla, who is he" shivay asked casually

"shivay, are you alright?" omkara words showed concern. Along with that he also ordered for the juice.

"hmm, I am fine om" shivay smiled.