baazi 25

Baazi 25

"I tried hard to trace her, but was helpless." Omkara continued.

Shivay was silently looking through the window, he could see her.

"ok, its her life, let her decide. Anyway, make sure that the dealing is appealing to public because this time we are dealing with entirely different set of people, and I need Shukla to meet me tomorrow at 11.am " shivay browsed the folder as he said this.

Omkara was confused with his tone this time neither he could read his brother's mind nor his expressions. Shivay was keen in that folder.

"shivay are you ok?" Omkara questioned.

"absolutely fine bro, I am Shivay Singh Oberoi and nothing bothers me than my family and business so don't take stress"

Omkara saw shivay with smile, yet eyes look bothered. Omkara expected something big, as he knew their relationship, he thought shivay will ask pinky but nothing happened instead shivay didn't give importance to this.

After half an hour

Omkara saw shivay looking at each and every word of the folder, its him, he does it, and that's why none raised the question when the decision was made that shivay will lead the Oberoi Industries after papa.

And omkara doen't have any issue as his first passion was painting. But for Shivay, business is both his passion and work, he did excel in that.

"So, its final om, I think you can proceed with the people here on" shivay left the study with a smile.

Om still looking at him, with out winking.

At seven hills

"we will finish this and will start watching" Anika was feeding Anuradha.

"no, won't" Anuradha pushed the spoon.

Dal rice spilled over the bed and carpet. Anuradhalaughed seeing those foods. Some how the

spoiled rice brought a smile in Anuradha's face.

Anika placed the bowl in the tray near by and started picking those bits.

"mam let me" the care taker forwarded a bit.

"no let me do it" anika cleared the food.

Every thing was clear now, the carpet and bed, anika again came with tablets one in yellow colour and other with orange.

"orange" Anuradha was excited.

Anika placed the tablet in her mouth and was eyeing till Anuradha finished both the tablets.

Eventually Anuradha came under the influence of the orange tablet, a sedative.

After fifteen minutes, conforming that Anuradha is in sleep, Anika stepped out of the room. She signed the care taker to sit nearby.

She came out of the room almost last in that mansion. It's not that much huge as Oberoi's but some what bigger. For a girl who lived in a match box house, it was big, no bigger. She climbed down the step to the dinning area, it was attached to the drawing room.

"bhabi sogaye?" Jyothi too confirmed about Anuradha's sleep

"mmm" Anika smiled.

"come have your lunch" Jyothi was arranging the dinning.

"mmm, app bua{aunt}? Anika smiled

"mm, I gonna follow you, I am hungry" Jyothi sat besides Anika.

Jyothi took her serving, it is a cup of rice and dal and curd. Anika noticed she didn't take much of the north Indian cuisine. Both of them were winding in their respective thoughts. Both didn't speak to each other.