baazi...21

With the depth of every breath , anika stepped away from shivay's room,her eyes were filled with tears...which depicted a happiness which she failed to sense....she finds herself rushing out of his room.........to wards her work area......

Before some one could interrupt she closed the door....and takes her breath ...............lips bow up to form...a smile...and her eye popping out and rolling a lot ....fingers almost contracted....which were holding chair nearby....where tight.....moment she tried to view in senses...which was hazy....but onething was clear.... her mind was fully worn by shivay....and him.....only him....nothing else......

Shivay was looking at her as she rushes....sees her with the smile.....his eyes still lying on the same way.....with the banging act...shivay sensed it was his/hers first kiss.................thinking which something popped out of his brilliance....its been years he was....first time his interest was not his business ...not his brothers...not his family....somthing else, no i should be someone else....and his inner sense....may be heart took over him .....and for the first time...anika face which was filled with anxiety...blush keeps poking him......again and again....entire thing was her and only her......he sees out side...the preparation .....his heart beat stops for a while......sara pops out of his brain......

"how ...come i ....what made me......and anika.....why i reacted.....i couldn't control my self ....mom was right...i am losing myself............." as he thinks about his act towards her..he finds him in a new circle....anika ..... his smile vanished.....

"what made me to do this.....how i lost my control.......i shouldn't ....but she too accepted............"shivay throws his mobile....his face was with the mixture of anxiety and hatred....

In her room anika, who was out of her senses by sudden gesture of shivay, was disturbed by a tear drop. She sees herself where tears gush out of her eyes......she sees shivay and sara smiling...

"hey..... what am i thinking...y he behaved ...his marriage with sara and now his behaviour........no...he cant do this....i cant .....i cant bare this any more..no anika...you didnt bear it...but you accepted...you didnt resist......why didnt i resist....why...no...it going beyond..i am here to pay my debts......its better i finsish this event soon and i leave.............."as anika thinks this she sees her dhaga...and sindoor.....she remeinsces of shivay and herself.....

She takes deep breath...

"see anika.....its better u stay away from him.............and stay away....." anika spoke these words to herself.....

She comes out and sees none...she starts her work.....she scans the area and finds shivay missing she gets relief...

          shivay sees her......his eyes was filled with  life...yes he felt he was fulfilled......he could hardly take the eyes from the girl who is in keen preparation of his marriage.....

"everything will be fine....once i knew sara...................."shivay spoke to himself........still his eye where struck in anika......with a smile waving around his face....

Sara heads to her car...she was in a red jumpsuit...and a black scarf...piled up with a goggle.....which was in brownish shade....goggle almost covered her face....and her eyes which was rolling and scaning the entire area....

She starts....

.....

in the gallery...

shivay enters and sees om painting a girl in canvas....he smiled at him...