baazi 15

Baazi 15...........

Its a 3 storey building. It looked like a residential apartment, a lady with a high knee stood in front of the lift.... in a western attire....which was almost stealing the men standing near by...she was cool and all set to move on leaving every thing behind....

Lift reached the base ment...she move in, her painted index finger pressed at no 3....

The men next to her gazed her as if she is the last person in the whole world....she was sarcastic to every one standing next to her......

Indicator in the lift showed 3

She step out and moved straight to wards the veranda.....she passed a door and stood in front of no 45 ... underneath returned the name "the oberoi's ".. she took a bunch of keys and opened it....it opened to a lavish home......she droped her bag on the couch....she sat taking a drink from the cooler.

"no....dont think negative..ur target is shivay singh oberoi...and if he is at your side then you can do what ever  ...and it will be easy for me to come out of this ...so its better i will execute this at any cost.....i will make sure is anika is at the stake..... she said correctly...pinky overpowered shivays mind so...shivay wont concentrate on anika...so its easy to tackle her ....and i can move close....at least for a year....to be called as mrs oberoi would fetch me a great bid.....so y to think....i will do it...."

With the last sip of the drink she takes the deep breath and gives a smile seeing shviays poster....she moves near to that and flows her hand over his face....she smile broader this time..............

"so your are mine..........and you will be...."

She takes her phone and calls some one...

"i need this to be done by tomo....and i dont want any mess................."she cuts the call

She turns to wards the photo...

"its done shivay ....love ka yeh intasar hogaya......so lets see ........." she leaves inside...

On the high way.......

"still you believe sara can do this...."om was driving the Ferrari...

"yes i am sure.....she is involved in this...just we need a hint...and she is quite clever....."Ishana was eyeing outside

"you know...sara is shivays sec....and she is known for integrity....which the oberoi empire knows...but you are questioning her.....today she proved...its some other meeting...."om continued the argue ment

"om stop it....i knew its difficult...but i saw her with that man and for whom i stole the document.....more over document s where in the safe and expect oberois who knows the password.....its difficult...and that to its urs fathers..." Ishana was serious...

"ya thats the point...how you got to know that...."omkara stoped the car and looked at her

"it would be hard to believe....he was the one who gave the line diagram of your house....and it was his plan that i should be ur friend for some time... i dont have any option left...so moved on his way...but i didnt except it will back fire badly...." as Ishana says this tears flows through the eyes......

"its ok...."omkara pats her holding her hand....

She sees to him....

"ya i am ok....i will be relived if i could help u in set righting the mess." Ishana continued....

"so what your plan..."omkara continued the driving....

"sara"

"again sara" omkara was confused...