oh jaana 02..................

Hi guys thanks you for the support here comes the episode 1

scene 1...

Anikas residence. Anika.....sahil...u dint finish ur milk yet..? Its getting late for me...and u need to put ur shoes by urself...here after i am not gonna do ur things....

Sahil...didi app tho merididi Ho na ...ap ko karnachaye ...mere liyemerididikamnahikaregi tho kaunkarega...sahilchuckles seeing Anika's angry face....

Anika...kudikarlotherikam aj se Meinnahikarunga....

(Sahil tie his shoe's and wait for the school bus...as Anika takes her Champa and started for her work....she is busy with marriage order now and then..

Since shivay and Tia marriage broke..she left oberoi mansion and she is doing her small time catering.. .

Though Dadi gave hand for help she didn't take...its 5months from then....

She is on the way to her work....with her Champa...)

Scene 2--- exhibition ..

Om ..so mala aurbela ka kamhogaya tho apki nan bathayegi...with a smile 😊..

Ishana..looking down ward( should i say my name or new name)

Om...i wanna know ur original name...again mala belanahichalega...

Ishana...nahi...(with sad face)...mera nan ishana..

Om..is that true (lift ing his 👀)Ishana..yes its my true name...... I knew that u r angry on me since I cooked up new stories every time....but I swear I did it to expose riddima....

Om ...(with a plain look)..so u did that ...one thing hits me ..y were u bothered about my relationship with riddi....and how you know her....

Ish...(in mind...thu tho mere prannath oh...tujepannekeliye..appisauthen ko tharasthe se hatana hi hoga..ishu thu tho great yaar....) wo wo...kya heh na...us din app meri..help Ki tho na ....isliye.....

(as Om about to ask another question his phone rings....he picks up and says he will be there in 20minuts...)

Om ..listen..your name is ishana right...abimuje kam Hein....bye...

Aurek bath thank you...(he smiles and turn to move on.)

Ishana...mei ye samjunke app mujemafkiya.....(keeping her fingers crossed )

Om looks at her and gives a smile...as he leave.....

(Ishana with her iconic dance moves ..turns back to see her dad saying....thujsebeither kiladi is dhuniya me nahi....pehele se pathahotha na ki thu meri ithni kam ayegi...mein tho kab ko crorepati pangaya hoga....koi bath nahi Mei abbanunga....(as he says he drinks his alcohol 🍷) chalabagle drama ko scheme karthe Hein....)

Ish....kash...i don't see Om again...the pain which I saw in his eyes....i don't want to give the same to him...wo dilseaccha Hein....ye meri majboori.....mujemaffkarthobagwan...iskealawa meri behen ko bachanekeliye mere pass koi rastha nahi bacha.....

She sees Om going towards his car...as tears drooling over her cheeks....

Scene 3...

On road....Anika is angry on her Champa as it stopped in midway..

I know.. u like sahil very much...so u are betraying me now.... as I scolded him....thumdekaglibar mein thumaripheat (stomach she means petrol tank) me petrol nahi pani dalthunga....thab theri akal teek hoga...(her phone rings) I know it's getting late but meh ajavungi ...app sab thiyarrakna...(as she speaks a car with sound horns stops behind her and sound come s on)

Getting irritated...Anika cuts the call..go near the car..

Anika....app ko ghanti bajane ko shokheh to mandhir may jakarbajayeye.....sadk me kyun ...bajarahi Ho....ajkipura din karabhei....sube se wo sahil ...uske bath Champa...abthum....

Thumejagadnekeliyesadakke beach jaga Mila kya.....(saying this shivay comes out of the car and stand in front of her....)

Anika...app...yahah....mujepathatha ....is harkath app keallava koi aur nahi karsaktha.....sirf apse ladnabakithiab he bi hogaya....(saying this she starts moving towards him...and her slipper breaks....she fells in shivay s arms ...making an eyelock...oh jaana plays in background....

Episode 1 ends here.

Precap...ishana meets a guy in restaurant ...om hears a girl screaming and runs towards her...Anika senses shivay in the party...

Hi guys thank you for your wonderful support....this is my first episode....plz do comments on this. My fiction will concentrate on shivika and ishkara....and I wil be going little fast as this gonna have a leap soon....

I wish u all like this track....if u wanna add something say to me...i will make sure it comes in following episodes

Thank you for ur support....and eagerly waiting for your comments...