baazi 40

"I regret trusting you Mr. Sinha, I think, you should give road to others" pinky was sarcastic.

"certainly Mrs. Oberoi, I will, hope you will find someone in near sooner." Mr. Sinha raised the tea cup to toast Pinky. She cocked her lips with a sarcasm as her reply.

"its been an hour, and you are throwing at each other.... gosh...muddy people" Dadi roared, as she completed the evidence and witness copies of today's argument. She placed the document aside and took the note pad.

Silence prevailed for couple of minutes, Tej and Janvi were still reviewing the documents, Mr. Sinha and pinky were almost at logger heads, Shivay and Omkara were silently eying on Dadi. Shakthi was sitting in one corner with a traces of guilt running all over his face.

Sara who was sitting next shivay moved a bit closer to him , her enveloped this hands and she leaned over his biceps. As a reflex Shivay turned to her, his eyes was tired he moved her hands gently and moved to a comfortable position in the couch. Presumably beyond her reach. This irked Sara.

"Mr. Sinha, what's your say on today's stand"

"Auntie (Dadi), a lot more to break this time. priority is that supplier. He is sick, we need to use this opportunity"

" I spoke to his son, his demand's are high " Tej replied

"mmm, playing hard, ok I will deal with it."

"reopening of the case? How we are going to manage, I heard Jyothi is planning big" Sara intervened.

"tried negotiating with her? "

"no, Dadi tried but she refused." Omkara replied .

"so, all we have is two weeks time. ok its simple, as of now we will halt Shivay's issue. Tej you again try with supplier and his son. Mean while I will pullout a weakness of Jyothi."

"Anika"

Sara's reply turned every head towards her.

"yes Anika is Jyothi's only weakness. We can try"

"stop it, don't ring the wrong bell. Business and personal are poles apart" shivay intruded soon.

Omkara who didn't expect this smiled a bit.

"I am with Sara, so Anika ... the new grown niece of Jyothi," Mr. Sinha cocked his brow a bit.

"Akhilesh, better we keep up only with Jyothi " Dadi said firmly.

"auntie again not at first use"

"don't get her in."

"mom, its your son who is in stake, if proved he will be sentenced for years, our sweat born firm will collapse completely, we will be from riches to rags. And you still want to be filial with her." pinky shouted.

"now, you got your nerves to raise voice against me" Dadi tossed the papers on the floor.

"pinky, can you stop for a while" a voice raised from the corner, it was Shakthi who stood clasping his hands to his chest.

"I am shouting for you, and I am evil here" pinky raged.

"any way what about the other people involved, we need to deal with them as well."Sara took a new reel this time.

"no, not now, Jyothi and supplier is our main target if we break this, we don't need others as well, it will drop down automatically. Any way I will see with the stuff" Mr. Sinha stood up to leave.

A guy, his assistant rushed to gather his boss's belongings, his papers and bag. He rushed back to car.

"another hell of two weeks." Tej yelled at Shakthi.