sixteen☀️

SOULMATES ARE FRIENDS FIRST

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yeonjun- first perspective:

There was only one place Beomgyu could be in at this moment-the abandoned train tracks that he so lovingly calls 'THE SPOT'.
I nervously and quietly went through the thick bushes, internally praying that I was right.
As I made through, I looked around and soon noticed Beomgyu's legs dangling from the top of the delivery train.
I silently made my way towards the vehicle and could hear the soft snores emitting from Beomgyu.
Ah, he's sleeping.
I use the ladder to reach his sleeping figure and sit next to him, my hand naturally brushing his hair.
He stirs after a while, rubbing his eyes and squinting at me.
"Yeonjun-hyung?"
"Hey"

🌻🌻🌻

Beomgyu- first perspective:

I wasn't ready... I wasn't ready to face him yet.
I wanted to jump off the train and run off but Yeonjun's sad smile and soft stare froze me in my position.
"It's been a while" he begins.
I say nothing.
"I'm going to go straight to the point-why are you avoiding me so hard?"
I wanted to scoff at that.
Why!? Why am I avoiding you? Really?
I know I told myself a while ago that if Yeonjun got a boyfriend- I wouldn't overact and be happy for him, but, in the end, I did and felt just the opposite.
"Beom-"
"Hyung, I thought it was obvious that I LO-LIKE YOU... so if you got a boyfriend- Soobin of all people- then I would obviously feel disappointed or upset... is it that hard to understand?"
Yeonjun nods.
"I understand... I'm not dumb, but- what was I supposed to do? Hide the fact that I'm dating just because YOU like me and I didn't wanna hurt your feelings?"
I stay silent.
"I let you be for two weeks now... hoping that you'd eventually get over it and talk to me again but you didn't... I don't wanna wait longer, you're important to me and I'm not gonna lose you over something STUPID"
I let out a breath.
I agreed with him but-
"Why Soobin?"
"Huh?"
"Why Soobin?" I repeat, my eyes blurring slightly and I close my eyes.
"Why him? What does he have that... I don't?"
"Oh, Beomgyu" two arms wrap me into a hug.
"How could you ask that? Beomgyu, you're just fine as you are... it's just that- everyone has their own type, don't they?"
Right, I'm not his type... not in a million years...
I timidly hug him back.
"J-just don't... leave me behind" I whisper.
"NEVER"

🌻🌻🌻

This heavy and bittersweet feeling in my heart isn't going away.
I was being so selfish when I disappeared on Yeonjun, and how dare I even ask him why he chose that Soobin over me!?
I couldn't help but feel embarrassed about myself...
How could I?
But in the end, he didn't leave me... he chased after me as a good friend, and that's enough for me to feel a little happy.
I look up at the dark sky and feel a drop of rain splat on my face.
Perfect.
As the drizzle intensifies, I close my eyes and let out my own tears and let it mix with the rain.
Why me? Why me?... why NOT me?
"Yah! Hey, idiot!" I hear footsteps splashing against the wet road and look through my bangs.
I don't see much as my sight was blur at the moment, but I managed to see a red blob.
Someone with red hair.
"Wait, I know you! Aren't you Yeonjun-hyung's friend?"
I blink my eyes and focus on the person in front of me- who was also holding an umbrella over me.
I recognized him.
Taehyun.
He eyes me weirdly.
"Were you crying in the rain? Ugh, so cliché... this isn't a fanfiction, get over whatever you're going through, this is real life, you gotta work out your own problems"
Why is he lecturing me? I just wanted a moment-
Taehyun smiles sarcastically,
"You can tell me if you want"

🌻🌻🌻

Soobin- first perspective:

Yeonjun sighs deeply for the nth time and I'm starting to feel frustrated.
"Junnie" I call out.
We were in my room. Our plan was to go out to a café but it began raining so we ran back.
The rain got stronger and Yeonjun was getting bored of watching the rain fall from the large glass window.
I had initially put on a movie but he seemed to be too grumpy to watch it and strode off to the corner.
Yeonjun was wearing an oversized off-white sweater and blue jeans which were lying on the floor at the moment since he wanted to feel comfortable.
I bet it's just to tease me.
I mean, look at those legs! Ugh, like, he's really testing my patience here-
Yeonjun walks over to me and almost sat down on the couch but I pulled him over to my lap instead.
He squeaked and asked,
"Soobin, what are you-"
"What? Are you uncomfortable?" I ask slyly.
"N-no, but"
I wrap my arms around his waist.
"Hehe, thought so" I place my chin on his shoulder and breathe in his scent.
I could fall asleep right now-
Suddenly, Yeonjun moves around on my lap and I hiss.
"Hm? Soobin? What's wrong?"
"Nothing"
My dear boyfriend... are you doing this on purpose?
Well, two can play the game.

🌻🌻🌻

Yeonjun- first perspective:

I could feel a hand tracing my thighs and I look down to see Soobin's hand slide under my sweater.
What the f-
I grab his palm.
"What are you-"
I felt wet kisses all over my nape and I gasped involuntarily.
What is he doing? What is he doing? WHAT IS HE DOING!?
"Did you take off your pants on purpose, Yeonjun?"
H-huh?
"If you're trying to tease me... it's working"
What in the world is he talking ABOUT!?
I took off my pants because those things are so uncomfortable! Did he get the wrong idea!?
Before I could reason out Soobin pulls down my shirt, exposing my shoulder and I feel a sharp pain on the portion where it connects with my neck.
Is he giving me a-
He licks the portion he just bit like a wild animal and I hear him snicker.
"Sorry... didn't mean to go this far... you can give me one if you want"
I elbow his stomach.
"Asshole"
"I'm pretty sure I'm the one that-"
"SHUT UP YOU DIRTY BUNNY!!"

☆☆☆☆☆

So....
Taegyu???
Hehehe...
And I cringed at the yeonbin scene cuz I suck at such things but I like it so much--!?!?
The book is close to the end cuz I'm not creative at all~~~~