nine☀️

CRUSHES ARE FOREVER

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yeonjun- first perspective:

My outfit for the day was a loose white long-sleeved button-up, a diamond choker, constellation earrings, and fish-net stockings under loose ripped jeans with black converse shoes.
I wanted to sell off all I had bought to get money but Yuna didn't let me for two reasons, one was that I should have my own clothes and second, she wanted to use them too.
I walk to my college and don't see Soobin on the way. He had told me that we passed each other every day but I didn't recall passing him ever.
As I enter the first thing that happens is- everyone's eyes land on me, most with malice and disgust and the rest with awestruck eyes.
After I beat up Yunseok a lot of girls walked up to me and I ended up having a lot of girls' numbers on my phone.
'Hey, Jun, can ya gimme Jaein's number please? '
Mino had asked but of course I said no.
I walked into the building and ignored the unnecessary attention.
The 'Min' twins approached me on the way to my class.
"Yo, jun, there's a new student, I heard he's a third year like you" Mino says.
I nod in reply.
"So?"
Minwoo speaks then,
"If that dude turned out to be an asshole to you tell me and Mino and we'll whoop his ass for you!"
I laugh lightly.
"Thanks but I can handle myself"

🌻🌻🌻

Well damn.
The new student turned out to be Soobin.
He had entered the auditorium chewing on what seemed like cream puffs (?), as he munched lazily on it he looked around the room, his eyes landing on me and suddenly a large smile formed on his lips.
As he walked towards my seat I heard lots of whispers,
'It's the new kid!'
"He walking towards the twink are they boyfriends?"
'He's definitely gay if he's going towards Yeonjun'
These people and their judgemental asses.
I roll my eyes slightly and Soobin slides into the seat next to me.
"Hey" he greets simply.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I say, sounding harsher than I intended.
He frowns but I don't apologize.
"I-" but too late, the professor enters and shouts.
"Ok, motherfuckers, you guys better shut the fuck up or else I'll give you an early pass to hell"
Soobin tries to talk to me during the lecture but I ignore him.
Eventually he passes me a slip.
'I came here cuz I wanted to be closer to u'
Ok, that's not creepy at all.
I raise my eyebrows at him and he smiles, his dimples showing.
He sends me another slip.
'I'm guessing u knw where I'm going wid dis'
Like hell I do! All I'm getting from this is that he's acting like a creepy stalker.
I shake my head at him and he frowns slightly, pressing his lips tightly as if in deep thought; his dimples still prominent.
I wanted to poke my finger into the cavity so bad!!!!
He scribbles something and passes it.
'I like uuuu'
"You what now!"
The professor glances at me as well as the other students.
"Yes, Mr. Choi, I used to be a drag queen" the professor nods.
Whoa, whoa, whoa--!
What even is going on!?
I don't know what to worry about first- Soobin's confession or Mr. Han's past.
I settle on the present and look at Soobin with wide eyes.
"No way"
"Right? Didn't expect a teacher to say that--"
"Not that, I'm talking about your confession... are you playing with me?" I'm whispering now.
He blushes slightly.
"It took me a lot to write that ok? Can't you appreciate the effort and believe?"
I squint my eyes at him.
"I'm not falling for this"
"Well ok, don't fall for it, but you can fall for me instead?"
I wanted to laugh at his attempted flirting.
I managed to suppress a smile.
"Asshole"

🌻🌻🌻

All I wanted was to get my lunch in peace but Soobin was not leaving my side.
"I seriously like you ok? I only told you 'cause I wanted your permission to woo you" he rambles.
"Who even uses the word 'woo' these days?" I pick out a veggie burger and a water bottle and head out the cafeteria, Soobin still behind me.
"Fine, I'll prove it to you" Soobin says.
"Go ahead"
We just met like 2 days ago? How did he already develop this dumb crush on me?
I see the twins under the shade of a large tree. I sit down and Soobin follows.
He's still following me?
Mino speaks first.
"Who?"
"Choi Soobin, I'm new here"
Minwoo stares at him.
"The new kid, you say?"
"Did you hurt Yeonjun?"
"Uh no-"
"Good, don't even think about it, Yeonjun is our little sister--"
I roll my eyes at the remark.
Seriously?
"I would never! Yeonjun is going to be my boyfriend after all"
I choke on my water.
The twins looked shocked too.
"Hold the phone" Minwoo raises his palm.
Mino has a dark expression.
"I see, well you gotta pass us first" he points at himself and then his brother.
Once I survived my choking fest I couldn't help but face palm.
These guys-
"I will do my best to be worthy of your little sis-"
"Ok guys enough!" I say.
"First of, I don't need your help or consent on who to date-" I point at the twins.
"-and Soobin, we just met, why are you acting like a creepy stalker?"
"I'm not! Ok, maybe a little but that's what happens when you develop a deep crush! Actually, I've been crushing on you for weeks!"
And just when I thought Soobin couldn't get creepier-
"Weeks?" Minwoo repeats.
Soobin seems to have realized his mistake because his face gets red.
"I-I mean ever since I met you"
"Nuh-uh! You're gonna spill the tea right now" Mino smiles sadistically.
Soobin gulps visibly and then clears his throat.
"Ok, so like, we actually bumped into each other a long time ago and I started noticing you, cause we walked past each other every day and I observed you cause I found you cute even though you always wore depressing clothes and eventually I started getting infatuated with you" Soobin ends.
I don't remember.
"That's cute" Mino says.
"And creepy" Minwoo adds.
Soobin blushes furiously but speaks nonetheless.
"It's not that creepy... besides, I want to get to know Yeonjun better! That way maybe you'll fall for me and we'll have a happy ever after!"
I laugh.
Soobin, you're seriously creepy... in a cute way.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks to anyone reading this piece of crap!!