prologue☀️

THE CLICHÉ ENCOUNTER

☆☆☆☆☆☆

3rd perspective:

Soobin was walking with his attention distributed to both his path and his video game on the legendary PSP that he used ever since he was thirteen.
He made sure to make peeks to his path so that he wouldn't bump into a grumpy stranger.
But he was in a Boss Level and didn't bother looking up which resulted in him bumping harshly into someone.

Yeonjun hated the bruises he got since it destroyed any redeeming looks of his face.
He had his hood up and his eyes focused on the pavement as he walked hurriedly, hoping he'd get home before his worrisome older sister.
As he thought of his loving sister he had not noticed the stranger walking right up to him. The collision making his hood slide off.

Soobin groaned as he got up and rubbed his back, he then recalled his treasured PSP and looked around for it and almost cried when he saw it lying lifeless on the cemented pavement.
He picked it up and tried not to glare at the stranger he had bumped into since he was at fault too.
He was not ready to see the stranger looking like he escaped a war though.
"Uh, are you OK?" Soobin asks as he outstretches his hand.

Yeonjun didn't look up and hurriedly pulled up his hood.
"I'm sorry, I didn't see you" he apologized and got up, wincing slightly.
The stranger eyed him weirdly and worriedly.
Yeonjun missed that and ran past him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I hope my writing is not bad and is intersting instead...
💚💚💚💚💚

{Edit: 1k reads... wtf??}