fifteen☀️

TOGETHER AT LAST

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Yeonjun- first perspective:

I swallow hard.
Soobin was leaning in, his vanilla ice-cream melting and gliding down its cone to his palm but that didn't matter at the moment.
He sucked at flirting. He spoke the cheesiest lines ever and I always pretended to hate them and rejected his advances.
But...
I really, really wanted to kiss him every time his face was close, I wanted to link my arm with his whenever he walked too fast, I wanted to... be with him.
Aw, crap, I sound as cheesy as him now-
Back to the present, Soobin is leaning closer and closer...
I want to think... I want to find out what to do in a situation like this but-
"Mmf-!"
Too late, we're already kissing.
I wonder why I didn't push him away but instead kissed back passionately.
It didn't last long since I recalled our melting ice-creams and I pushed him away,
"It's melting! Lick it!" I say and lick off the ice-cream swirling down the cone.
I hear a laugh and I turn to see Soobin's eyes crinkled and a curvy smile on his lips.
"You're so adorable"

🌻🌻🌻

The car ride home was awkward for me. Soobin didn't speak about the kiss and I didn't know what to think about it.
Was it wrong to kiss back when I hadn't even confirmed my feelings for him?
But he hasn't asked... so I don't need to tell him, right?
I'm so confused!
I've only ever liked one person before and got rejected harshly.
I slowly turn to watch Soobin driving; I could see how tightly he grasped the steering wheel by his white knuckles.
"Soobin, are you alright?"
"NO"
"What's wrong?" I began feeling worried.
Was he sick?
"You... are confusing... you always reject me but when I kissed you, you kissed back... does this mean you like me?"
"I... I... don't know"
"What do you mean?" Soobin had pulled up near my house but I knew I couldn't leave.
"I guess I like you but... I've never been in a relationship with anyone before so..."
A hand reaches out and grabs my own.
"Well, how about I show you?" Soobin asks and I look up at him.
"Are you-?"
"Yeonjun, will you be my boyfriend?"
"But we've only known each other for two months-"
"So what? Love doesn't have a time-line"
"Soobin... you're so cheesy"
"Uhm... is that a yes?"
I laugh lightly.
"YES"

🌻🌻🌻

Soobin- first perspective:

W-wait, wait, wait!
He said yes?!
I was ready to get rejected so I wasn't expecting a small nod and an equally small 'yes'.
"Did you... just agree to-"
"I did! Stop acting so star stuck, I'm feeling embarrassed" Yeonjun hides his face with his sweater paws.
"I-I-I'm just surprised... I wasn't expecting to get accepted" I say and put my palm on my chest and feel my heart beat extremely fast.
"Well you did! Now kiss me"
Whoa, whoa, whoa!!
"Wh-what?"
"Stop acting so shocked! We're boyfriends now, so you should not feel hesitant to kiss me"
"R-right!" I nod and lean closer and I smile when Yeonjun leans as well, his eyes closed and his red lips in a cute pout.

🌻🌻🌻

"WHAT THE FU-"
"YES! This is amazing-"
"Huh?"
Interesting reactions.
Taehyun seemed genuinely surprised about me and Yeonjun getting together.
Heuningkai expected it since he knew of my obvious flirting and plus, I used to ask for his help with the dates/hangouts.
Beomgyu seemed to expect it as well but he was still disappointed... I could see he was trying to hide it with a sour smile.
Yeonjun and I had been together for a week now and we kept it under wraps until now, that is.
All of us were in a fast-food restaurant called- 'Eggcellent'.
We 'celebrated' and I had to pay for us all since I was the 'richest'.
We hung out for three hours until Kai and Taehyun had to leave due to curfew.
Beomgyu had left earlier than them.
As Yeonjun and I walked out, he wrapped his arm around mine, a sad pout on his face.
"What's wrong, Jun?" I ask worriedly.
"I hurt Beomgyu... I wanna apologize" he says.
I sigh deeply.
"I get what you're feeling but... you don't need to apologize for not sharing his feelings and dating a handsome guy like me"
Yeonjun nudges me with a giggle.
"Yeah but... I guess I'll talk to him"
"Uhhhh-"
"Don't worry, Binnie, I won't get with him or anything!" he says with a smile and goes on his tippy-toes to peck my cheek.
"Ok, ok... I trust you... I just don't trust him"
Yeonjun snuggles into my arm and laughs.

🌻🌻🌻

"What!? Already?"
"This is too soon"
Sungi just sighed.
Yeonjun tilts his head.
"Already? Too soon? What do you guys mean?"
"Uh... well, we sorta expected you guys to get together" Mino says with a sheepish grin.
Minwoo nods.
"But we didn't expect it so soon..." Sungi says with another long sigh.
"Ah~ well too bad... now deal with it" Yeonjun says, crossing his legs and taking a humongous bite from the pizza in his grasp.
Mino looks at me with a sharp stare,
"You better not hurt our sister!"
"Mino! I'm not your sister!" Yeonjun says through stuffed mouth.
"Sorry, sis" Mino says with a smirk.

🌻🌻🌻

Yeonjun- first perspective:

Two weeks... it had been two weeks since me and Soobin got together, and no matter how nice our relationship was going, I couldn't ignore the fact that Beomgyu was avoiding me.
Whenever I called him through line he'd never pick up, and when I'd text him he always answered with one word or two at the most. And when I'd go over his house his parents always said he was delivering.
Soobin kept on telling me that I should give him time but I felt as if the longer I waited the farther he went.
I had waited long enough and now I was going to confront him.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Yeonbin got together fast... I was planning to let it take time but i really had no clue wut to write...
Stranger x stranger isn't fr me ig...
Hehehe