six☀️

REALITY SUCKS FOR YOU

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yeonjun- first perspective:

A whole day had passed and I hadn't met Sungi.
I was a bit upset since I believed she would be enthusiastic to see me being real.
I recall how she would tell me multiple times that I acted 'fake'. The twins always told her off, saying that she was over thinking and such.
Throughout the day a lot of people gave me disgusted glares and surprised looks. Some approached me to only spew unintelligent threats and offences.
I ignored that and if they tried to beat me up, I fought back.
Yunseok was someone who wanted my attention ever since I allegedly beat up drunkards (who in reality were drug addicts and I had only taken hits and escaped eventually).
But I suppose when he realized I was not what he expected he was... disappointed.
And therefore during an hour break; when I was buying lunch for myself he decided it was a good time for a surprise attack.
He pushed me to the ground and my pizza rolls fell to the ground. How dare he!? They were a delicacy and so expensive in this cheap college!
I glared up at him.
He looked surprised but soon glared back.
"I didn't expect you of all people to be a fag"
I sighed deeply.
That word... is so overrated, please be creative.
I stood up and put my hands on my hips.
"Yunseok, you made me drop my pizza rolls... pay"
He scoffed.
"Why should I pay!? You deserve this!"
I raised my eyebrows at him.
I deserved this? How? Why?
I noticed a crowd forming and sighed deeply once more.
Somehow Minwoo and Mino were at my sides.
"Yeonjun! What's going on? Is that ugly asshole bullying you?" Mino asks and Minwoo glares at Yunseok.
"Oh look, your boyfriends are here to protect you" Yunseok laughs and a few people in the crowd laugh as well.
I notice how uncomfortable that statement made Minwoo and Mino.
I push them away.
"Stay the fuck out of this... I'm not weak just because I like to wear feminine clothes" I say harshly and turn to glare at Yunseok.
"Do you want a fight?"
Yunseok snorts.
"Can you even fight? I bet you hit like a girl"
A second later and I had sprinted in his direction and swung my fist under jaw. He fell to the floor and there were collective gasps.
Yunseok choked out blood.
"Just so you know... girls hit strong too" I say and watch him get up and run towards me with his fists up.
I cannot protect myself from a large number, but a singular person is a piece of cake.
I dodge him easily and meet my knee with his stomach and his back meets the floor once again.
The crowd cheers and I hear a few female voices shouting,
"Yeah! Teach that asshole some manners!"
"Girls are strong too you piece of crap!"
"YASS QUEEN!!"
Q-queen?
I ignore the loud cheers and watch Yunseok trying to get up again, but since I already felt tired, I decided to sit on him.
I straddled his hips and met his confused and scared eyes.
"Look, Yunseok, just 'cause I'm wearing different clothes doesn't mean I'm weaker or sweeter, ok? If you try this again I'll make sure to send you the hospital" I say and get up.
"Ok... that was kinda hot" I hear someone say and that made me feel so...
Embarrassed.
I then put out my palm.
"Just give me the money for the pizza rolls"

🌻🌻🌻

Mino and Minwoo had a dark aura around them and I knew why.
Both of them were straight and being called boyfriends of a queer guy probably made them feel wronged.
"Look guys... if you want you can stop hanging out with me if you don't want people gossiping about us" I say.
Mino looks at me with confused eyes.
"What-no! I'm not upset because of that! I'm upset 'cause Yunseok shouldn't have done that to you!" he says in an aggressive tone.
I raise my eyebrows.
"This will sound weird but... you're suddenly like a little sister to me"
I raise my eyebrows even higher.
"A little sister that can beat me up if she wants to!" Mino adds with a cheeky smile.
I laugh a little.
Minwoo stands up from the bench he was sitting on.
If Mino isn't upset about being called my boyfriend... then maybe Minwoo is disturbed?
"Do you take classes? You really do fight well" he says nonchalantly.
Oh. It seems he isn't upset either.

🌻🌻🌻

I walk home with a smile and decide on visiting Kai on his shift.
But when I entered it wasn't Kai I met, it was Taehyun.
He looked at me with big eyes and a wide smile.
It would have been scary but Taehyun looked cute.
"T-Taehyun!" I call out, surprised to see him.
"Hey, hyung! Welcome to 'Ji and Co.' what's up? Are you here for Kai?" he asks.
I nod.
"You... are embracing huh?" Taehyun says suddenly.
I nod once more.
"Congrats hyung! I think you look super cute"
I blush at the compliment.
"Thanks, Taehyun... where's Kai?" I ask.
"Ah, that dud, he stayed up all night watching anime and developed a huge headache, so like the good friend I am I took over his shift" Taehyun explains.
We both manage to hold a 30 minute long conversation.
Well, it was mostly me telling him about my day and how I beat up Yunseok and how welcoming the twins were.
Eventually I left when I realized I was late and my sister might worry.

🌻🌻🌻

Beomgyu had tried to call me multiple times and texted me tons of messages. He wanted to know where I was and why I wasn't texting him back.
It was time for me to expose myself to him.
I timidly texted him back.

Me:
Meet me at the mimi store near my house tom at 12pm
Beomgyu:
Finally! What's up asshole!?
Me:
I'll tell u everythin tom

Time to face the music.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Well, well, well...