1 (First day)

Everyone were busy in walking, and running for their so called work, school or whatever people liked to call.

"If you all could move more slower it would be perfect." A guy with a purple dyed hair, who had a proud broad-shoulder screamed in the middle of the crowd. And as expected no one listened to his ramblings.

He was running late for his first day work, and his name was Kim Seokjin, but he always called himself as the worldwide handsome and no one could doubt that.

He was supposed to join as a Sports teacher for Seoul High School.

It was not his dream job. Well, he still don't know what his dream job was.

But whatever he did, he enjoyed doing it. That's what mattered the most to him.

He loved to eat, and so he excelled in cooking. He loved to play video games and so here he was going to work as a teacher in school.

He never cared about money, though he didn't have enough. He didn't want work his ass off sitting in a office infront of a laptop and wasting his life time.

He loved to explore and so he did.

Where did he get this positive spirit?

Of course, his life was not full of happiness. At young age he lost his parents who were on a business trip. And he rarely spent time with them since his parents were busy in making money. And so he decided not to take money as the motive, but happiness as the goal.

Yes one needs money to survive but that isn't the only thing. And he learned that at very young age. After his parents death, he decided to move to a different house since the older one was reminding him of sad memories. He moved in to a comfy one bedroom apartment with low rent.

His friend Park Jimin, who was already working as an Arts teacher in that school recommended him the job offer. And Jin took it gladly. Without any interview he just got selected by his resume. Though he didn't have much achievements he couldn't believe they selected him.

After thirty minutes of congested journey in the train, Jin walked out of the station and he could see students going to the school.

After five minutes of walking, he finally reached his destination.

He released a heavy sigh by looking at the building which stood tall and proud infront of him.

Seoul High school was one of the most prestigious and the best school all over South Korea. Only rich people could afford this school, but he was one lucky fellow. who got an opportunity to teach these rich brats.

"You can do it Jin. After all you are the best." Jin nodded himself and he guided his footsteps into the lion's kingdom.

Students were busy in their own works, playing and chitchatting. But Jin could tell that they were all spoiled kids. While he was busy in admiring the big school, he suddenly got pushed by someone behind him. He stumbled on the ground but managed from not falling.

"Phew old man watch where you going."

Jin got angry when he heard those words, but he didn't outburst. Since it was just the first day. He turned around to see the guy and clenched his fist when the other guy smirked.

"What? Gonna try me?" Jin heard several giggles from girls. He gritted his teeth tight and relaxed his body. He knew how to get back at him.

But before that, he wanted to know one thing.

"May I know your name kid?"

The said kid, brushed his hair back, and clicked his tongue inside his mouth.

Jin could see his uniform shirt was not tucked in, his tie was tied around his wrist as a band, and his over coat was just hanging on one of his shoulder.

"Is he a student or a gang leader?" Jin thought to himself.

Jin tried not to back away when he saw the school kid walking towards him. He could hear several gasps around him but never did his eyes leave the boy who pushed him down.

Though he was a school kid, Jin could see the handsomeness and hotness which glorified the student's body.

Jin didn't bulge at all when the student leaned in and blew some air in Jin's left ear, giving goosebumps all over the teacher's body.

"The name is Jungkook. And soon you will moan my name."

A/N: Enjoy reading an another high school love story angels. And don't forget to give your loves and supports on this book since it will encourage me to write more. Borahae💜💜