16 (Challenge)

"You fucking didn't." Jungkook slammed into Jin's office room and opened it harshly making his sports teacher to smirk at him.

Kim Seokjin was expecting Jungkook. He knew that the student would come barge in his room with a shocking face. And just like that he was blessed with the mad Jungkook who was killing him with his eyes.

"You bet I fucking did, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook groaned loudly before pushing all the papers, and files on the table making Jin to lean back on his chair and enjoy the scene in front him. He was keeping his calmness and let Jungkook to ruin his office and break the property of the school vase.

"You will fucking pay for this, Coach. I fucking hate you. Fuck this school. Fuck the people. Fuck, fuck fuck!!" Jungkook was cursing without having any idea of stopping for any moment. He threw away everything around the office whatever his hands reached for.

Kim Seokjin was having his hands folded against his chest and let Jungkook to get burst out. He closed his eyes for a moment and still he could hear sounds of breaking.

After what felt like an eternity, he opened his eyes to see Jungkook standing in the center of the mess he had created. His hair was messier, his uniform were uneven, he was sweating with a red flushed face.

"Wow, how many fucks in a sentence!!" Jin teasingly clapped his hands making Jungkook to get mad even more. After a deep breath, Jin got up from his seat and walked around the table carefully to not step into the mess.

He stood in front of Jungkook who was breathing and panting heavily after destroying everything in the office.

"You are making a mistake, Mr. Kim Seokjin. Scratch my name off that list." Jungkook said every word with pressure by thinking that his sports teacher would get threatened by him.

"Ha Ha very funny, Jungkook. Nothing can be done. I have written your name for the selections. And the list was signed by the Principal already. Too late, Mr. School President. You got no other option but to come for the selections."

Jungkook gulped hard and he formed a fist with his hands by hearing every word that Kim Seokjin was speaking. He wished he could punch the man before him had he not been handsome as fuck.

Jungkook closed his eyes to control his temper. He didn't want to throw a fist on his sports teacher.

"Yeah, meditation does helps you to relax your mind." Jin said making Jungkook to snap his eyes open. He was getting angry with every time the sports coach spoke.

"Coach, take my name off the list when I say in a polite way."

"Or what? You will punch me? Kick me? Or even better kiss me like you did that day."

Before Jungkook could blink, his collar was pulled by Jin who immediately smashed his lips over his student. To be honest, Jungkook was taken aback by the action of Kim Seokjin. Within a second, Jin pushed Jungkook away making the other to stumble in his steps.

"I have not been waiting for every fucking evening on the ground just for you to skip my special classes. You have crossed your limits, Jungkook. You don't get in my way, well I will fucking make you come my way.

I don't care if you are interested in the championship, or Olympics but you must run. You like it or not, we are doing it in my way. Dare me and you will see the other side of me. And I am sure you wouldn't like it.

I am not afraid of you anymore, Jungkook. You can go fuck yourself. Today evening I will be waiting down, and just like a good boy you should come down.

Well, you will come. And I am sure of it."

With that Jin stormed out of office room leaving a dumbstruck Jungkook looking at the place where his sports coach was standing before. He blinked a couple of times and looked around to see no one in the room expect him.

He frustratingly pushed his hair back by remembering every word that Kim Seokjin spoke. And he could tell that he was not the same person whom he met on the first day.

Now Jungkook was starting to regret why in the first place did he ask his father to make Jin as his personal coach. His previous sports teachers, got the money and left him freely. He was not bothered by them for every fucking evening classes.

But Kim Seokjin was different. A far different from all those teachers he had ever met.

"I will make you fucking regret for making me do this, Coach." Jungkook swore himself and walked out from the messed up room. He knew that he had to clean but he decided not to.

No one had dared Jungkook. And he decided to show his way to the person who had been trying to control his life.