28 (Staying)

Jin and Jimin were awkwardly sitting near the dining table while having a small conversation with their School Principal. Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon were sitting with them to have a dinner.

"Please don't feel shy here. Kiku and I are so happy to finally see Jungkook entering the championship. It's a small treat from our family to you both. Enjoy yourself and make yourself at home."

Mr. Jeon said to the Jinmin buddies who nodded softly and started to dig into the feast that Mrs. Jeon had prepared for the party. They never thought they would get invited for the party, but the food was delicious and it was enough for both Jinmin friends to enjoy the dinner.

Jin coughed a little when he felt Jungkook's right hand intertwining his left hand that was placed on his thigh. Jin awkwardly looked around and thankfully everyone were busy in eating. He turned his attention to his boyfriend who was innocently eating by using the spoon in his left hand.

"J-Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jin whispered and tried to wiggle his hand from his boyfriend who paid no attention to his struggle.

Kim Seokjin could feel himself blushing when Jimin noticed his struggle. The small smirk on Jimin's face made Jin to feel embarrassed. No matter how hard he tried to remove his hand, Jungkook was tightly holding him.

With a heavy sigh, Jin gave up and he softly held Jungkook's hand who smiled while eating.

"Mr. Park, Namjoon told me you had flu. How are you feeling now?" Jimin who was busy in having a small conversation with Namjoon, placed his spoon on the table to speak.

"I am better now, sir." Jimin said with a soft smile. 

On the other hand, Taehyung didn't feel like having any food. He bit his lips tightly by holding his spoon while looking at the Minimoni couple who were having a fun conversation.

Taehyung didn't like how Jimin showed his eye smile to Namjoon who was showing his signature dimple smile. Taehyung wished he could have dimples. He poked the spoon on his cheeks while trying to have some dimple.

"Taehyung, spoon is for eating not for drilling." Taehyung came out of his thoughts by hearing Mrs. Jeon's voice. He awkwardly asked sorry and started to eat food though he didn't have any appetite.

"And since when did you started to eat with your left hand, Jungkook? What happened to your other hand?" Jungkook and Jin who were busy in their own romantic world, widened their eyes. Jin tried to pull his hands off to make it less suspicious but Jungkook was not letting it go.

"I-I am just practicing with both hands, Ma. trying to become an ambidextrous person." Jungkook gave his bunny smile by receiving a small nod from his mother.

Jin was finally able to breathe properly after the small interrogation. He didn't know how the heck where Jungkook's parents going to accept their relationship had they come to know about it.

Soon the dinner was finished and Jin was helping Jungkook's mother in doing dishes while Mr. Jeon was busy in browsing his phone.

The Jeons family had asked the Jinmin buddies to stay for the night since it was already late. Though Jin tried to convince the Principal by saying that they didn't have night wear, Jungkook and Namjoon offered them.

They had no other choice but to stay the night. Jimin and Namjoon were happily listening to the songs on earphones while Jungkook and Taehyung were playing overwatch.

"What happened to you and Jimin?" Jungkook asked his best friend who gave a long sigh sigh.

Taehyung shrugging his shoulders and looking sadly at Minimoni couple who were giggling and whispering happily.

"I deserved this, you know. At least I am happy that he forgave me for my acts." Taehyung said sadly and Jungkook could feel his sincerity in his words.

"So, you are going to give up?" Jungkook asked while trying to use his controller.

"There's nothing to hold on to give up, Kook. I am probably a fuck boy in his eyes, which is true by the way."

That was enough for Jungkook to look at Taehyung for a second before continuing his game. He couldn't believe his best friend would think so little of him.

"What do you think makes me any different from you? We both are bad boys and fuck boys, but look at Jin. He gave me a chance."

To be honest, Jungkook never thought he would get a chance to be with Kim Seokjin. The very first day of Seokjin's arrival to his school Jungkook had his eyes on him. He voluntarily pushed his boyfriend and teased him by saying "Old man". He wanted to know more about the new teacher.

But he didn't like it when Jin was supposed to be his Sports teacher. Though at first he tried to dislike his coach, he found himself falling for the worldwide handsome.

"That's because he didn't have anyone beside him like a lover. But Jimin already have Namjoon. So yeah, whatever."

Taehyung sighed and gulped down the water before getting up casually throwing the controller aside after losing his match against Jungkook.

"Tae wa-" Before Jungkook could stop his best friend, Taehyung had already disappeared to the balcony to enjoy his lonely night .

"Jungkook?" Jin called his boyfriend who was switching off the television after playing video games. He stood up and turned his body towards Jin who was waiting for him.

"What is it, baby? You want to sleep with me already?" Jungkook whispered seductively while pulling Jin by his waist. Kim Seokjin gasped suddenly by the close contact and he looked around in hope that no one saw them.

Jungkook whined when he got hit on his forehead and pouted by looking at his boyfriend who just hurt him.

"I want a night wear. Lend me some." How could Jungkook be mad at such a cutie infront of him. Jungkook was never a type of person to lend clothes to others. But with Seokjin, he would love to see his boyfriend in his clothes.

Jungkook nodded to his boyfriend before grabbing his hands while guiding the way to his bedroom for picking up his clothes.