Chapter 35: DON'T DEAL WITH THE DEVIL (INKWELL ISLE part 2)

Start from the beginning

Ms. Chalice: oh dear.

Mugman: more bosses?

King-Dice: you guessed it. And if you loose, you start all over again.

Sora: it's a good thing Arc's not here. He'd loose his mind just from this.

To say it was easy would be lying. The fight was a series of mini bosses and only a few safe spaces. They even almost had to start over, but just made it. Then, they had to fight Dice ad his Heartless infused cards that pretty much harassed them by marching to them and having to parry jump every other one. After some time, they beat him. After that, they were met with a familiar gambler.

Luxord: impressive. I must say, it's nice to see one play the game.

Kairi: what are you doing here?!

Luxord: relax, Princess. I'm merely here to see your progress. Plus, to give you this.

He tosses them one of the items.

Sora: wait, you guys aided this to happen

Sora: wait, you guys aided this to happen. Why give it to us?

Luxord: you won it fair and square. But, if you want the other one, you'll have to face the Devil himself. I've placed a big wager on all of you, so don't disappoint me.

He teleports away, leaving the others confused on this.

Cuphead: what just happened?

Riku: that was Luxord. He works for enemies of ours. If he's here, then that means they're not making it easier for us to help our friends.

Cuphead: well, whatever he's deal is, we'll beat him. C'mon, let's stop the Devil.

Everyone: right!

They then head off to the main office where they find the room filled with fire, tall pillars, and siting on his throne was the Devil.

Kairi: that's certainly not what I fully expected to be the Devil.

Sora: he kinda looks like one of the characters from where the wild things are.

Devil: well, we'll, well... look how far you've all come. Not only did you bust up my good-for-nothing lackey, King-Dice, but I see you've got my soul contracts, as agreed! (Holds hand out) hand 'em over, and join my team!

Cuphead and Mugman: no!

Sora: we didn't go through all that to join you.

Kairi: yeah, we're on strike!

Riku: thanks to you and your goons, the Heartless are now going for everyone's darkness.

Ms. Chalice: your evilness has put many in fear, and we won't stand by it.

Devil: welching on me just like all the others, eh... I'll teach you for backing out of a deal!

Using his dark powers, he creates evil clones of the three cups and they attack them. This was the first stage, and it took a bit of time to beat them until they won. The second stage was the Devil attacking them with fire, transformations, and minor minions. After they beat that, his skeleton comes out and goes down a hole. They follow it, and are greeted by a giant version of him and had to fight his magic and bat goons. After a few tense moments, they defeated him and the remaining Heartless.