You get interrupted

Just a reminder!!!! ALL UNDERAGED CHARACTERS WILL BE AGED UP. It doesn't matter the time period they're in, they're all not underaged.

Percy

The sounds of moans filled cabin 3. A load groan comes from Percys parted lips. His eyes slammed shut underneath his furrowed brows.

The was getting to be too much for you. Percy leaned down and started peppering kisses and small nips on the top of your breasts.

His thrust grew faster as you clenched around his cock. After one hard thrust you came around his cock.

He continued to thrust into you. High pitched moans continued to fall from your parted lips as Percy thrusts into your sensitive cunt.

You could tell he was close, his thrusts becoming erratic. Just as you were going to come again-

"Hey Perce I was- OH MY GODS!" As soon as Percy heard Grovers voice he threw his blue blanket over the two of you.

A horrified Grover was covering his eyes apologizing (APOLLOgizing) profusely. "Gods Grover!" Percy yelled "Why didn't you knock!" As the moment sunk in you flushed scarlet almost wanting to cry.

"I'm so sorry I just was going to asking if you have seen (Y/n) but I guess you obviously have. I-I'll just g-go." With that Grover ran outside the cabin closing the door behind him.

After calming down you realized that during the encounter Percy was still inside you. Percy pulled out and sat in front of you, pulling you into a hug.

"Oh my Gods that was so embarrassing" your voice muffled in Percys neck as he pet your hair. "Hey it's okay, love" he whispered "here."

Percy placed a gentle kiss on your head, stood up and grabbed one of his t-shirts and a clean pair of boxers for you, pulling in a pair himself.

He placed the clothing next to you and helped you clean up before putting them on. Percy than settled himself next to you, pulling you into his chest cuddling you, kissing your hair.

"Gods I don't think I'll ever look at Grover in the eyes again." Your mumbles only barely catching Percy. "Hey it's okay plus Grovers face was pretty funny" Percy nuzzled your head before letting a sigh escape him.

"I'm tired let's just stay like this for the rest of the day" and that's what you did.

Jason:
Jason's hands landed on your waist, cold fingertips pressing into your exposed midriff guiding your hips along with his.

Your vision was spotty. Pleaser taking hour thoughts over. You rested hour hands on Jason's chest and he continued to thrust up into into you.

"J-Jason! I, fuck, I'm gunna cum!" You cried as he started to slow down. "Oh fuck, Jason, No! Please!" Tears brimmed your eyes as you felt your high go down. How many times was he going to do this? Jason wiped your tears with his thumb. "Just a little longer baby."

Once Jason started going faster once again you felt the coil in your stomach to tighten back up. Jason let his hands fall to your hips moving you faster up and down his cock.

He started to rub your swollen clit. You let out a high pitched mewl at the contact. You could tell he was spelling out his name with your clit.

"Jason, I-I'm gonna-fuck- I'm gonna cum, please, please let me fucking cum." You cried as you pulled at his hair. "Do it baby; cum for me" with his lustful words you came, hard, tears spilled form your eyes as you did.

At the moment you felt Jason cum light filled the cabin and a you heard a familiar voice.

"Hey (Y/n), Jason, I was wondering- OH MY GODS I AM SO SORRY"