~*Teaser Chapter*~

(Credit for inspiration goes to my Bestie, BisexualCricket , and my Wife, AseLesf . I am oh so grateful to these people becuz writing would be next to impossible if they weren't by my side, so they have my gratitude now, and forever :P)

It was a stormy Friday night in the middle of October for the green-haired teen, though he never really seemed to mind the rain.

"Ah, I see someone sent you to kill me, eh?" the man standing before him said, slowly pivoting in his place and slightly adjusting his suit jacket.

Izuku said nothing as he speed-walked to the man; stopping abruptly in front of him  and staring deeply into his eyes. After a few moments, Izuku grabbed the collar of the man's jacket and roughly dragged him forward, only stopping at the edge of the roof they were standing on.

The man protested as his toes were the only thing left sitting atop the roof's edge, him struggling to get back onto steady ground even though it was futile. Once more Izuku said nothing as he with ease, gripped the guy's collar harder with his right hand and grabbed the pistol on his left hip with his other, shoving it into the side of the man's temple as he asked a silent question and waited for the answer.

The guy freaked and struggled even more than before, frantically mumbling that he didn't know anything and that the interrogation was pointless as Izuku refused to believe a single word that left his mouth. Soon, a minute had passed by, and the guy still had not told Izuku what he wanted to hear. So, Izuku nudged the guy a little more so the only thing keeping him from falling to the ground was Izuku's hand, and shoved the pistol even more into the side of his head.

That was apparently enough to get the guy to start spilling.

"Okay, okay! Th-the guy that you're looking for i-is down there!" The man flailed his left arm in a downward manner, signaling to Izuku that his actual target was down in the alleyway. Izuku slightly nodded his head and looked where the guy had pointed. When he saw nothing, a small frown became present on his features, though he didn't question the small amount of information he was given.

Izuku made a move to pull the guy up, when he remembered that the man he was holding was a witness to his schemes.

And witnesses were never good for the job.

Izuku smiled devilishly as he leaned in closer to the guy and loosened his grip a bit. The guy wavered at this action; his eyes blew widely as soon as he realized what Izuku was going to do.

"No-no-no, wait! Wait! I-if you let me live, I'll give you all the riches in the world that you could possibly imagine! A-and all the girls too! We could be par-"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence, seeing as Izuku fully let the guys' collar slip from his grasp, his screams never reaching their peak for he splattered to the ground after only a few seconds of being dropped.

Izuku shook his head at the stain on the ground that used to be the man he had held, climbing down onto the side of the building he was standing on. With serious expertise, Izuku carefully made his way down to the alley with remarkable speed.

A dumpster awaited him when he finally made it to ground level, the likes of which he dropped onto with as little sound as he could manage in the moment. Getting back on his feet, Izuku dusted himself off lightly and adjusted the dark, green tie that matched his hair and outfit, scanning the alley in the process, only to stop on a hidden door at the very end.