My order for my huge bouquets of flowers was here. Corey put it in the trunk and we all went to the funeral home.

We went inside and everyone gave their condolences. The priest spoke,
"We are gathered here today in the memory of Lara Alexandria Jordan, so that together we may acknowledge and share both our joy in the gift that her life was to us, and the pain that her passing brings."
One by one everyone went up to the casket and gave their flowers or said what they had to say. After that it was my turn to say my eulogy at the podium.
"Lara Jordan was an amazing human being. She was the best wife to my father and mother to me that I could have ever asked for from God. She was a vibrant soul, one who literally lit up the room whenever she entered. And right up until she became less able to get around, Mum was full of joy and always eager to help. When I reflect back at my childhood, my mama was one of the most prominent in it. She has taught me to be strong and believe in myself. I will make her proud. Mama, thank you for everything you've given us—and the warmth we shared during your precious time on earth.
God bless you. Always." I stepped down before I started crying because I didn't like crying in front of others.

Dad gave his speech as well in which I did cry. It was beautiful. We went out into the graveyard to put dirt in her casket. It started raining but it didn't bother me. Everyone left but I stayed behind, sitting beside my moms grave, talking to her about how I've been and all the stuff I'm going to do.
"Sofia." Corey brought an umbrella with him and I hugged him.
"Your so dirty and muddy. Come on you'll get sick from the rain. Let's go." He picked me up and took me to the car. He drove us home and took me to his room.

"Hey, you want me to help you get clean?" I nodded and I sat down in the toilet seat as he took off my heals and tossed them away and took off my jacket. He took off my pants slowly and I was left in my bodysuit.

He got a wet towel and wiped all the dirt off my body and I washed my face.
"Hey, can you get me some clothes from my room?" I asked.
"Of course." He got me a powderpuff girls cropped hoodie and pink short shorts

I put them on and was about to get in Corey's bed to sleep when Grayson burst into the room

"Thank god, I was looking for you everywhere." Grayson said in relief.
"I was just going to sleep in here." I said.
"No."He said firmly.
"I'm sorry?" I said stunned.
"I said no! Why would you sleep in here when I'm here!" He yelled.
I just rolled my eyes and went to my room.
"Why were you going to sleep in the same bed as him?" Grayson asked me as he slammed the door shut.

"Because he's not an asshole that yells at their pregnant girlfriend!"

"Do you remember the day before you came to Toronto? How worried sick we were looking for you and you didn't even bother to give me a call but you called HIM first!"

"Yes, Grayson because he was here in less than 12 hours. He left behind EVERYTHING for me but you... you had "important meetings and family stuff" which you found more important than your girlfriends diar needs!" I yelled back.

"How long have you been friends with my butler?" He asked, disgusted.
"He's no ones fucking butler! Corey Munoz is an amazing human being and not to be treated so lowly like how your family treats him!"
He stood there in silence and then took a deep breathe.
"I'm sorry, Sofia. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you until the last minute but you need to understand."He said grabbing my arms

He sat down on the bed and cooled down a bit.
We sat there together in quiet for a while.
"Okay from now on we're going to be completely honest and transparent with each other. Okay?"
I nodded.
"Okay so now tell me why did you run off that day?"
"Grayson you want the truth right?"
I had to tell him the truth. Now or never.

"Well I couldn't face lying to you about something so big..."
"What about?"
"Grayson... this baby. It's not yours." I whispered.
He was in shock for a couple second, trying to process what I had just told him and then he stood up, and paced the room.
"WHAT THE FUCK." He yelled and threw one of my pots across the room and I flinched.
"I'm sorry, Gray. I should have told you earlier." I said while crying.

"WHY? DID YOU NOT REALIZE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He yelled at my face.
Corey ran into the room and stood in front of me, protecting me from Grayson.
"Grayson, stop." He said in Grayson's face.

Grayson was quiet and shocked for a second, "It was him."he said to me, pointing at Corey.
We didn't say anything and Grayson suddenly pushed Corey.
"MY BESTFRIEND FUCKED MY GIRLFRIEND AND GOT HER PREGNANT." He yelled.
I came between him and Corey,
"Gray it wasn't supposed to happen like that. I'm sorry."

"Sofia get out of my way. I'm going to kill this motherfucker!" Grayson yelled.
"Gray, stop I won't let you."

"Sofia move." He said impatiently cracking his knuckles getting ready to beat Corey up. Corey kept his arm in front of me, shielding me.
"Grayson please don't hurt him." I said in between the tears.

"SOFIA MOVE." Grayson pushed me away and I fell, hitting my stomach against the bed frame.
Grayson stopped all of a sudden and backed away.
I screamed when I saw blood coming out of my vagina onto the carpet.
"My baby... my baby."
"MOVE!" Corey yelled and shoved Grayson out of the way as he picked me up and took me outside into the car to the hospital.
"My baby, save my baby." I started passing out.
"I will, Sofia. I will." He said putting me in the back seat as I completely blacked out.

A/N:
BLM MOVEMENT:
https://blacklivesmatter.com/petitions/

YEMEN HUMANITARIAN CRISIS DONATION:
https://www.savethechildren.org/us/