29. | END OF IT ALL

29. | END OF IT ALL
__________

 | END OF IT ALL__________

Aelinor was about to run to Elia's chambers but was stopped by a Lannister solider standing before her. She breathed out and began shaking. It is begging. She had to get Elia, Rhaenys and Aegon our of here. The Lannister noticed her and glanced at her silver hair before running towards her thinking a chance of killing the princess at his Lord's orders.

Aelinor tried to run but the solider was faster than her and took her arms with one hand as the other held his sword ready to strike her. Aelinor stepped on his foot and the solider stumbled back in pain. Aelinor grabbed his sword fast before pushing it into him. He gasped and fell back to the ground. Aelinor didn't wait a minute before running to Elia's chambers.

"Elia!" She screamed as she saw Elia under a big and heavy looking Lannister solider. No doubt the infamous Gregor Clegane. Her breath caught her throat as she saw a little body stabbed thousands of times in her stomach. Rhaenys, she cried. No! You were not supposed to die! Sweet Rhaenys who always waved and said hello the servants and everyone who she passed. Lovely Rhaenys.

Elia cried as she turned her face to her. Elia mouthed something over and over again. Leave. Leave. Leave. Leave. It didn't seem like the Lannister heard her and began tearing Elia's clothes. Elia urged her to go still mouthing. Elia mouthed one last thing. Aegon.

No! Aegon has to live! Aelinor had tears in her eyes as she watched Elia being chocked and Aelinor knew that it was the last time she was ever going to see Elia again. Aelinor cried and mouthed, I promise. Elia wouldn't know what Aelinor promised but knew that it was to keep Aegon safe. So she nodded head while closing her eyes. Elia watched as Aelinor left. Elia closed her eyes harder, trying not to give satisfaction to the large brute over her. Rhaenys is dead. My sweet daughter. But my little boy is not. And I will give my life if at least one of my children is safe.

So Elia smiled one last time before seeing black.

____

Aelinor picked Aegon up and pulled him tighter to her body. She turned down to look at him. Sweet Aegon. Sleeping as if nothing is happening. So innocent. Aelinor could still hear the screams and shouts outside the Keep at Flea Bottom. Woman's screams as they were raped and men and children's as they were being slayed mercilessly. Aelinor closed her eyes and turned to the door.

But before her she saw a man covered in Lannister armor. Aelinor cried out and pulled a small dagger in front of her shielding the sleeping babe in her hands.

The solider shook his head furiously and took of his helmet. Aelinor gasped. It was Ser Lewyn Martell. She cried and ran to him. "Ser Lewyn! I don't know how you are here. But you must take Aegon now."