12. | THE QUEEN WHO NEVER WILL BE

——————————

 | THE QUEEN WHO NEVER WILL BE——————————

"You will seduce the prince Cersei"

Cersei lets out an irradiated huff, "You promised I would become queen, but now that Martell whore has been given to him and dear mind you father, has given birth to two children already."

Tywin glares at his daughter, "Yes" He answers carefully while not breaking eye contact with Cersei, "But there is rumors that Elia Martell will have a hard time giving more children. So when you seduce him you will become with child. Prince Rhaegar will take pity on you because of his mistakes and you will bear him a legitimate heir and house Lannister will have more power"

Cersei looked at her father and picks up an eyebrow, "Father, Prince Rhaegar already has an heir"

Tywin lets out a snort and smirks, "That can be arranged" Tywin was willing to kill an infant if it means the Lannisters would have more power. He wanted Jaime to wed Aelinor Targaryen but that was destroyed when his idiot of a son became a kingsguard member. And he would rather die than let Tyrion become his heir. He knew what he had to do.

He needed a new wife.

-

Aelinor glances over the big building that was going to help children read and learn. Aelinor knew that Rhaegar disproved because of the responsibility. But she was going to take that risk for her people.

"You really have outdone yourself princess" A familiar voice said behind her.

Turning around she met with his eyes and gave a small smile, "I didn't think it would be so successful, really" she sighed and looked back at the building. "I guess I even doubted myself, but I never really believed that I could make it that far"

"Trust me princess Aelinor, you have done great for the people and the realm" As you always have done. Varys says while watching over the building that was currently the most famous building in Kings Landing. Understandable. Any parent who wants their children to be greater then them would want this. Varys had to admit to himself that he didn't think this would success, not because of Aelinor herself but because of the king. The king trusted him and would take his opinions time to time but was still vary of him. He was the master of whispers of course the king would think he would be a traitor, but thankfully didn't do anything. Mad he is, but not a stupid one at least.

Aelinor smiled sweetly at him and folded her hands nervously while watching all the children go inside the building. This is what she had wanted. Aelinor knows that people wanted her to be their queen and she probably was good at ruling, yet she could not help but think that she didn't want to be a queen. She just liked to help people. If she was not going to be a queen then she would rather be remembered as kind, gracious and helpful.