27. | RETURN

27. | RETURN
__________________

 | RETURN__________________

If someone once had told Aelinor that something so small could become so big, then she would have just run away from it all. It is really a rebellion. And worse of it all, they are fighting with the Baratheon's. Their cousins. Targaryens. Their blood. They might not look like them, but they do have the blood of old Valeryia. The North, Vale, Riverlands and Stormlands against King's Landing, the reach and the West. It would be a bloody battle, that was for sure.

Her heart arched to go to Robert and calm him down. He was her cousin. Though, a part of her didn't know what Robert would so if she went to him. Robert had always been a large man, and Aelinor was not stupid. He was also insanely handsome. Robert was considered a handsome man, yet Rhaegar was considered to be a beautiful man. Well, now Aelinor would call Rhaegar a stupid man.

When she was in her youth, the Lord Steffon would often visit King's Landing with Robert and sometimes Stannis. Because of her and Robert being cousins and family they had often found themselves laughing and riding together. There had been some stolen kisses here and there....and she would admit she did have a tiny crush on Robert. But that had all went away when he stopped coming to King's Landing. She had always known Robert to have a certain lust for herself, considering her beautiful and stunning. And Aelinor did take notice on this and would often cover herself more if could.

Yet that all seemed destroyed now. Their friendship and sharing blood was something Aelinor knew Robert was not going to remember. Robert was always considered to have a fury who could not match with any other. Aelinor often wondered that Robert had a touch of the dragon's fury in him. He did have Targaryen blood after all.

When Aelinor had let out Lord Stark and Brandon six moons ago her father was furious and got mad and burned every guard guarding them. A part of Aelinor felt ashamed to have gotten the innocent guards dead. But she had to do it. They could not die.

Aelinor had spent her time with Elia and her children. She could not belive how much they have grown. Rhaenys was a girl of four now and a beautiful one at that. She looked every inch of her mother but with her fathers purple eyes that went very well with her sun kissed skin. Most people would have liked the Targaryen features like Aegon because it shows more the Targaryen genes. But Aelinor found herself wishing she has some of her nice's growing beauty. She would surely overpass herself in the future.

Elia on the other hand was still bedridden after nearly a whole year. It was not uncommon for woman to be bedridden in childbirth, but Elia had been there too long. But she would survive, yet Aelinor was certain that another pregnancy would kill her.

Aelinor had written a raven to Robert herself and asked him to see sense and understand that his precious betheroed ran away willingly with Rhaegar. No raven had appeared. She did send many more hoping that the other raven only got lost or killed, but alas none other raven was returned. And that made Aelinor sick to her stomach. Surely Robert could see that Lyanna Stark didn't love him. All war starts by stupid men.