11. | HOPE

11. | HOPE
———————————-

•"I'm going to kill him! The voice echos inside the chambers of her good-sister

"I'm going to kill him! The voice echos inside the chambers of her good-sister. She could not believe it?! Her dear brother got Elia pregnant- again! She barely survived the first one with Rhaenys but no, he just had to get her pregnant again.

Elia looked startled for a minute before an amused expression broke on her face, "As if our beloved princess could do such a dishonorable act. No- she would slap her brother to the seven hells, if you'd ask me" Elia said with an innocent smile.

Aelinor gave her good-sister a smirk, "My dear sister you seem to be right- now tell me where my stupid brother is", She said and jumped out of Elia's bed , "Tell me now- tell me now and I'm going to go to his stupid face and slap him"

Elia just shrugged her shoulders innocently before giving a gentle smile, "I's okay really-" But before Elia got to say her sentence, Aelinor was already on her way to his solar.

Aelinor stomped her feet through the corridors in the Red Keep before bursting into Rhaegar's chambers. She met face-to-face with her brothers annoyed yet calm face, "What in the seven hells are you thinking Rhaegar?! Elia just gave birth to Rhaenys! Do you realize how dangerous this can be for Elia at all? She could die Rhaegar?! How could you think of even doing such a stupid-" Before she could even say what she needed to him Rhaegar holds up a hand while his face screams that he's angry.

Rhaegar gave his sister a glare, "You have no right to storm inside my solar and then shout at me demanding me to explain myself. Elia knew her duty, and that was to give me heirs. And by her being pregnant is simply great. And if you're still going on about her life on the birthing bed, she knows that the child will be put first if anything should happen" Rhaegar shouts while trying to compose his voice so that none of Varys spies might hear him.

"But Elia could die Rhaegar!? Does that mean nothing to you", She cries out frustrated on her brother. Why could he not understand that he is putting my sister in danger?

Rhaegar's glare darkened, "Do not speak to me like that sister", He spat out, "Like I said me and Elia both know what might happen. Now-please excuse yourself sister and walk yourself out, before I have the guards do it themselves", With that, he stood up and nodded at the door.

Aelinor stared shocked at her brother before scoffing and storming out.

----------------------------------------------------

"Why is he doing this mother?!" Aelinor cries,bursting in on her mothers chambers. She marches towards her mother and sits down on a silver chair. "Why would he risk Elia's life for some heirs? Do you know what the dornish would do if they found out?!", Aelinor growled. "We all know who had the real power mother. And it's not my father. It's Tywin Lannister. We all know this, he became the enemy the day father called his daughter a servant's daughter.", She scoffs while staring outside watching people outside the Keep.