20. | ASSASIN

20. | ASSASIN
________________

 | ASSASIN________________

The news of Rhaegar's return to dragonstone was a dissapointment to everyone. They wanted the crown pince here with them instead of leaving them with Aerys. Some days prior the king had burned a lesser Lord for betray, in Aerys mind though.

Aelinor knows that her father wants her inside, but in those cuple of moons she had been locked up in her chambers is that she has found herself longing for the people in Flea Bottom. Where she can be real, and be herself. In the Red Keep she has to keep her posture, walk straight and head high. In Flea Bottom she can run, play and tell some old Valeria stories with the children at the orphage. Varys had also told her that her school for the orphaned childern was a sucsess. The children had been educated well, and now knows a lot more than they did before. And that is something the people of Kings Landing would never forget.

Aelinor walked in the gardens where she had not been in for some moons. Jaime was a cuple of steps behind her, watching her carefully. The gardens had not changed a bit. Still beautiful and stunning with all types of flowers there are. Aelinor favorite flowers are blue winter roses, sadly those are not planted here, but are only in the North. They are very rare and Aelinor had been a bit dissapointed when her father told her that he didn't want any northen flowers here.

Aelinor walked slowly while her right hand ran softly through them. She stopped at a bush of red roses and plucked one off. She held it in her hand and began staring at it. It was a beautiful rose, and did remind her of the Tyrells.

Aelinor was once nearly bethroed to a Tyrell, since Aegon the Concuerer made them powerful, from stewards to high Lords and Ladies and that made them loyal to house Targaryen. But it had been shut down as quickly as possible since Aerys deemed them unworty of a Targaryen. It did anger the Tyrells, but even they could not deny it. Every part on the seven kingdoms had been here from before Aegon and his siter-wifes invaded Westeros, yet the Tyrells were not. And everyone knew that Targaryens wed only brother to sister or someone with the blood of old valeryia.

Aelinor took the rose and put it on her loose braid. With her silver hair, it went very well with a blood red rose.

"Princess!" Jaime's voice thick with panic and anger. She turned around and widened her eyes as she saw Jime pull Aelinor behind him and him taking his sword out to meet with the assasin.

Jaime brought his sword high in his air ready to strike, but the assasin was faster, he stabbed Jaime quickly on the side of his stomac with a silver valeryon dagger.

Aelinor's eyes widened as tears began forming. She screamed and ran toward Jaime, who laid painfully on the ground. She threw herself on her knees beside him and pulled his head on her lap.

Her tears had began to run fast on her face. She cried and put her hands on the sides of his face. "Jaime...." She said weakly. "Jaime..please. Oh god- Jaime listen to me. You're going to be alright, okay?" She put her forhead agains his as she closed her eyes and listened to his shallowed breaths while sobbing.

Aelinor didn't notice the assasin behind her and then she was thrown on the grownd. She fell on her back with her arms keeping her weakly up as she let out a wimper of pain. The assasin had come closer to her and brought the knife close, ready to stab her.

Luckily Ser Arthur Dayne and Ser Barristan Selny had pulled him off and stabbed him on the shoulder. The assasin let out a cry and tried to run, but Arthur had held him down. Ser Barristan had began pulling her up with his help, but she refused him violently and shook him off her and then sat on her knees quickly again to meet Jaime's eyes which were filled with tears as he tried to speak.

"Ael...inor" He then coughed and blood came out of his mouth. "I'm sorry...for not protecting...you" He then closed his eyes of excuation. Aelinor screamed and shaked his body trying to keep him awake.

Two other guards came and quickly began taking Jaime to the maester.

Aelinor screamed and cried as she tried reaching for him. But she was denied as she was being brought up to the King.

______

King Aerys looked furious and the maddest Aelinor had ever seen him before.

He threw his fist on the table knocking his plate and goblet of wine off the table. "Why is this happening!? Who is daring to kill a Targaryen!? Who has betrayed me?!" It was silent. No one dared to speak or make a move.

Aerys narrowed his eyes as the madness seemed to cool down for now. He looked towards her, "You will have to be guarded even more than before. And I don't want to see you outside your chambers, understand girl?!"

Aelinor nodded quickly as she looked down silent as she was still in shock.

"Get out, all of you. Lord Varys, Stay"

At that everyone began leaving but Lord Varys. Aelinor ran towars Jaime's chambers and threw the doors open. She abrutley stopped as soon as she met cold green eyes. In front of her was Tywin Lannister.

Aelinor gave a weak bow, "My Lord" she said, keeping direct eye contact with him as she moved her eyes towards Jaime. "I was just going to check on Jaime"

Tywin's eyes narrowed. "Yes, I will leave for now. Princess". He said coldly and gave a stiff nod with his head.

As soon as he walked out of the chambers she sat down in the chair next to the bed. Aelinor noticed Jaime's uneven breaths and she took his hand and lifted it up to her cheek. She leaned aganst it and gave a small kiss. She closed her eyes and prayed to the seven that he would not die.

"Please....do not take him from me." Aelinor begged silently with tears poring down on her face. She looked at Jaime and pushed his golden hair on his side with her hand. Her hand stopped at his cheek and stood there silently for a moment, before leaning in closely and giving him a long soft kiss.

She leened back again and shook her head before saying those words she had been afraid of saying, "I love you Jaime. You can't leave me"

That was all Aelinor said before walking out, but not before stealing another glance at him.

But what Aelinor didn't hear, was that Jaime actually heard her words.

_____

_____

A/N: OKAY SO FIRST OFF I HAVE NOTICED SOME COMMENTS ABOUT MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES!

SO FIRST OFF IM NOT ENGLISH AND SECOUND, I WRITE OM MY SMALL PHONE WHICH IS PRETTY HARD TO WRITE ON.

I KNOW THE RIGHT WORDS LIKE I CAN WRITE THEM RIGHT BUT I WRITE SO FAST AND ON MY SMALL PHONE.

I AM JUST TOO LAZY TO TRY AND EDIT THEM LOL.

NEXT CHAPTER IS IN MABYE SOME DAYS! NOW THAT I HAVE SUMMER BREAK I WILL UPDATE MORE !!