24. | THE DAY ALL THE SMILES DIED

___________________

 | THE DAY ALL THE SMILES DIED___________________

His mind was foggy and heavy from the lot of wine he had drank the night before. Jaime awoke to the bright light of the sun streaming through the window as Jaime fluttered his eyes trying to open them.He laid in a soft and comftorable bed making him want to sink even deeper. He turned around to find a mass of golden hair over the pillows. Cersei laid there comfortably without any clothes on.

Jaime imidiately cursed himself. What have I done?! He thought. No—Aelinor would never forgive him if she ever found out. But last night he had just been unable to look away from his golden haired sister.

Cersei grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dark halls and pushed him roughly at the wall before kissing him roughly on the mouth.

Jaime tried brushing her off but to no use, "Cersei—wait!" He tried. "Someone will find out"

Cersei only looked at him and gave him a grin,"Who cares? You are mine brother. Mine. Not that whore Aelinor's" Jaime's eyes widened. How could she know about that? Lannisters.

Before Jaime got to protest Cersei put a finger to him mouth silencing him,"Do you not want me?" She said flirtingly as she took his hand and ran his hand over her body."This is all here for you" Jaime found himself unable to look away or do something to stop her. They had always done this at Casterly Rock, even after their mother found out. They always did, not caring if their father would find out. Jaime tried to think about Aelinor. About her beautiful silver locks and her stunning violet and kind eyes. But he could not manage to think of her while staring at his stunning sister. Jaime knew that Aelinor was more beautiful than his sister, but he always did have a weak spot for Cersei. She was just so willing and only his.

Jaime found his eyes darkened and grabbed her shoulders roughly before pinning her on the wall and kissing her roughly. When he felt Cersei kissing him back just as fiercly he smirked agains her lips. He then pushed the doors open with his foot and pushed them inside while kicking the door closed.

Jaime's mind imidately went to Aelinor. His beautiful, kind princess. He felt guilt bursting trough him like wildfire. Jaime cured himself silently and went to grab the ripped clothes on the ground quetly, making sure to not wake Cersei. But as he went to open the door, Cersei began to wake up.

Cersei blinked her eyes a few times before tiredly asking,"Where are you going?"

Jaime looked like he was going to piss himself as he silently cured himself again knowing that Cersei would make a complain. Jaime turned to her and locked his eyes to her emerald eyes so like his own,"This was a mistake." he began as he watched Cersei begin to frown. "I am in the kingsguard. We have to stop this. I'm not yours any longer, Cersei."