05. | ARRIVAL

05. | ARRIVAL
———————————

•"Are you excited Rhaegar? Your bethroed is going to arrive today" Aelinor wonderd while sighting

"Are you excited Rhaegar? Your bethroed is going to arrive today" Aelinor wonderd while sighting. She did not have much energy that morning.

"I guess, i just don't know her Aelinor" Rhaegar was just trying to make up excuses. It would be much harder for Elia. She would have to leave home and everything she had ever known for Kings Landing.

"Don't make up excuses dear brother, i am sure she will be lovely" Aelinor tried brightening up the mood around them. When she relalised that she would not get an answer from Rhaegar she sighted while staring out ahead of her while walking to the gardens.

She began thinking of her bethroed. Would the lion really work out with a dragon? Would he be dishonor her? So many questions wandered around in her head that she didn't relaise that she bumped into someone.

"I apologize, i did not see you" Aelinor looked up and her excperssion became a shocked one. Standing in front of her was Lord Tywin Lannister. She didn not expect him here so fast. Did that mean that Jaime was here?

Staring thoughtfully at her with his cold face he began thinking of how much the princess reminded him of his wife- Joanna who died at childbirth. "No harm done princess Aelinor" he gave a small bow and left.

-----------------------------------------------

Standing tall and straight beside her brother- Rhaegar, she was most excited about the arrival of Elia Martell or soon to be sister. Turning her head towards her brother, she really didn't understand her brothers negativity of the dornish beauty, he didn't even know her.

Shaking her head slightly and turning her head forwards she saw a carriage turning up. Aelinor could see the common people excited and wondering who their crown prince would be wed off to. It was still a question to the common people why the prince hadn't married his sister instead of Elia Martell. The common people loved Aelinor and wanted her to be their queen.

When it was rumerd that the prince might be wed off to Cersei Lannister, the common folk cringed and cursed silently. It was no secret that the young lannister girl wanted to be queen and was rumerd to be a wicked girl.

Aelinor watches as the crriage stops, she felt her heartbeat quicken. She was truly amazed by Elia Martell. She was really a great dornish beauty that was uncommon in westros except Dorne. She had thiw beautiful sark sking that seemed to blend well with her dark hair and soft brown eyes. However that was not the only beauty about her, she had this womanly figure that most woman would die for and those full pink lips that seemed so soft and kissable.

She saw Elia Martell turn her head and stare towards the Targaryen family. Aelinor saw shock on the girls face before it quickly turned into a soft smile. Turning to look at Rhaegar for his reaction, she saw that her brother had an emotionless face while looking at his bethroed. Aelinor scoffed , she thought Rhaegar would have the desency to at least smile and look happy for his bethroed.

Shaking her head with a dissapointed sight, Aelinor knew this marriage would a loveless one.

-----------------------------------------------

After the arrival of the dornish princess, she was waiting excitenly at her soon-to-be sister. She thought of how her niece and nephew would look like. She was so lost in thought that she didn't realise that she stood face-to-face with Elia Martell.

She looked strateld for a moment befor quickly turning it to a soft smile. "It's nice to finally meet you, Princess Elia" Aelinor said with a soft look while taking her arm and leading her towards her chamers for the stay here at Kings Landing.

Elia smiles back at her and couldn't help herself but think that her and Aelinor would be great friends. "Thank you, your grace. But no need for such formalities, call me Elia, princess Aelinor" Aelinor stopped infront of Elia's chambers and stopped and looked at her while opening the door. "Well, then I mush insist for you to call me Aelinor, no need for such formalities" Aelinor mocked with a slight giggle escaping her mouth.

"Well, if you wish then you are welcome to accomponing me with my handmaidens for a stroll around the gardens if you'd wish" Aelinor smiled shyly hoping she could make Elia more comfortable around her.

"I would be delighted Aelinor" Elia smiles watches as Aelinor walkes out.

--------------------------------------------------

Sighting softly she closes her door and walked over to unpack her clothes.

Elia knew she was a beauty, but when she saw Aelinor Targaryen for the first time she couldn't help but feel slightly jeaolus. She huffs and shock her head with a small smile, she knew she was being a stupid little girl when thinking that, but she could not help it. The princess looked so beautiful like and angel walking around like the maiden herself. With her silvery white hair with some strands of gold, her stunning heart shape and full pink-red lips and the most stunning dress she ad ever seen. She truly looked like an angel, and Elia was jeaolus. 

Why couldn't she get Rhaegar to smile back at her, while Aelinor just had to stand there doing nothing, and Rhaegar would smile so brightly at her she thought he might break his jaw. She wanted that. It was not fair she thought. But what made it worse was that Elia really couldn't hate her. Aelinor Targaryen was one of the purest and selfless soules Elia had ever seen.