Money Runs the World

Start from the beginning

"Oh I WiSsHhH THat waS mEEE!!!" The Lorax said as he imitates your voice.

You turned around and see the Lorax dashing his Cardi B eyelashes at you as he signals his head towards Onceler.

You ran straight up to the Lorax. You clasp your hands together, and leans towards him and said, "Boi, if you don't stop, then I'll make you stop by..."

But it was already too late. Everyone zooms out of the cottage before the roof falls on top of them.

NARRATOR : Finally, someone paid attention to the earthquake safety video.

Everyone left except you. You're the only one left behind. You look at the door, staring at it – threaten by what's about to happened. You can hear the knowing crowd louder and louder – chanting a very familiar song.

"Well, here's go nothing." You said as you forcefully shrug your arms. 

And by that, you walk off like the rest of them – like there was any other choice.

For the first time in a month, you see the same exact crowd. Bigger as ever before. Dancing in beat like Katy Perry's ex professional backup dancers.

NARRATOR: The whole town population can dance like Beyonce. Woah! Movie logic am I right?

The whole crowd singing in a whole different tune and mood.

You turn your head and see Onceler and the Lorax doing their iconic hugging scene. You couldn't help but laugh at them.

"Awe how cute! They LUV each other!" You tease them as you trace an imaginary heart around them.

"Ew no!" Onceler abruptly said as he drops the Lorax like he's hot.