The next fan is quite the opposite of Hannie. This fan is quiet and shy. "Hi, there! What's your name?" She started. "I-i'm Han Jisoo" she stuttered. "Aw hi, Jisoo! I have a very close friend name Jisoo as well. I believe you know her." She tried to make a conversation, which worked. "Really? You know Jisoo too? She is my bias in BLACKPINK! But you are my bias in BTS!" She then replied, slowly coming out of her comfort zone. Y/N smiled to herself as the fan was letting loose.

"Yes, I do! How are you Jisoo?" She asked her. "I'm quite nervous. This is my first fanmeet ever and I get to meet my most favorite person" she blushed. Y/N being sometimes slow asked the fan "who?" The girl shyly smiled and say "you, unnie". She forgot that the girl told her that she was her bias "oh, uh right haha sorry" she chuckled awkwardly. The boys heard her and laughed at her obliviousness.

"Thank you Jisoo! Thanks for coming as well!" She thanked her. "Can I take pictures and a hug from you?" She smiled. "Of course, sweetheart. You don't have to ask." She then stood up and moved closer to the girl and posed for a picture.

"Don't be shy towards the boys okay? I'd like to meet you again! Hope to see you soon" she whispered to Jisoo while she hugged her. "Thanks, unnie! I hope to see you soon too!" They then broke the hug and Jisoo went to Hobi.

•••
"Jimin-hYUNG!" She yelled, holding her phone up. Everyone screamed. "Hey, jagi!" Jimin's voice was heard. "I missed you!" She pouted. Jimin laughed. "I'll put you on the microphone, ARMY wants to see you!" She said, putting the microphone close to the phone's speaker.

"You can speak, they will hear you" she smiled. "Oh okay" his voice echoed, the fans cheered. "Hello ARMY!" He greeted, everyone screamed. "Turn me around. I want to see them!" He said, the fans laughed. "Oh, right. Sorry" she turned her phone screen to the fans.

"ARMY! I hope you enjoy your time today at the fanmeet. I'm sorry I can't be there today! I have some things to do. But I'll make it up to you! I missed you ARMY!" He talked. "We missed you, Jimin!" The fans yelled.

"I'll see you soon, ARMY!" He said and waved. Y/N then turned the mic off. "Want me to tell them something for you?" She asked. "No I'm good. You enjoy your time there, jagi. Alright?" He told her. She nodded.

"I have to go now, I need to do something. Bye, jagi. See you guys tonight." He waved. "Bye, hyung!" She waved goodbye. "Bye Jimin!" "Jimin-ssi goodbye!" The boys also waved and she ended the call.

•••

After a few hours of fanmeet, it was the last fan. Finally. She is tired of writing and smiling but the joy she felt is very evident in her face. "HI!" The last fan greeted. "Hello!" She greeted back. "I'm Kim, I don't actually live here in Korea. I only know a few phrases and sentences in Korean hehe" Kim said. Making Y/N smile, proud of the girl's efforts to speak in Korean and be in Korea.

"Wow. You speak Korean very well! I'm proud of you" Y/N said, making the girl blush. "But it's okay. We can speak in English" she said in English. The girl's eyes sparkled. "Really? I hope you don't mind" she nodded. "I don't mind at all, dear. It's fine. How are you?" She asked, smiling. The boys looked at her. "I'm actually feeling great!" She smiled as she signs on the stuff Kim brought and talk to the girl in front of her. "Where are you originally from?" She asked. "Oh, I live in LA. Santa Monica. I just came here for the fanmeet. I'll be leaving tomorrow" the fan said sad at her last statement.

"Hey. I lived in Santa Monica before! A great place. I can't wait to be back! You take a lot of rest alright? Have a safe flight tomorrow darling!" She said to Kim then hugged her. Kim then moved next to Hobi. They were all smileys. Next thing they know, they are all packing up already after a long successful fanmeet.

*in the van*

"You did great today Maknae!" Jin said. She smiled. "She was so good at English." Tae said, after hearing everything she said since he sat next to her. "YES! Jagi has some accents! She was so cool!" Hobi said. "I totally agree!" Namjoon stated

"Are there more cupcakes? I want more" she pouted.  "Manager-nim took care of it. He said, there could be some ingredients added that shouldn't be." Jungkook stated, but gave her a burger the staff has bought for them.

"Oh, okay. Thanks, Kookie" she smiled at him and began indulging the food given to her as they go back to their dorm, talking about the previous fanmeet.

Unfortunately, Jimin wasn't able to attend the fanmeeting for some personal reasons, but has cheered ARMYs up to enjoy their time with the rest and will make it up to them, when Y/N video called him during the fanmeet, so that fans can still meet him, virtually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you for supporting this book!

hope you enjoyed this chapter ✨

see you on the next update 💋

ig: @m1kr0kosm0os