28. SCATTERBRAINED!

Walking never seemed harder than now. I was limping and yet I could not recall a single thing about last night. Thanks to Markstone and cocaine. And just like that, I got all goosebumps remembering his name.

His name was enough for me to see stars in the daylight morning. I entered the gate and I could see Daniel and some more suite clad bodies around him. I could only pray he did not call Harry and let him know that I asked him to drop me in EL street, where all the buildings that you would see were owned by the king himself, Izach Markstone. Harry would know in one breath I went to meet him.

Mila saw me and rushed to me like she found her long lost baby. That caught everybody's attention. Before Mila could reach me, Daniel was by my side within the snap of fingers and covered me with the furry coat before walking inside with arms around me. The rest followed.

"You just seem to be little less responsible for this trip of New York Ma'am," Daniel muttered under him breathe.

And his words were justified though. I had never let alone moved out of my car to take a walk in any of my trips until here. It was just New York brought out the worst and best in me all the time. I just really wished he did not tell Harry about El street.

As if he knew what I was thinking, he said," Mr. Smith called last night but I said you were hungover. He might call you anytime now."

Hungover?? I rolled my eyes at him.

He just bowed his head down. I knew he saved me but that only made me think about Izach and my rolling eyes right now. 
What he would do about it?? And I knew I was going crazy.

"And you have a meeting with the Markstone in less than twenty minutes," Mila said sounding a little scared.

A justified action. If it would have been any other day and she would notify me of a meeting like that, she had to pack her bags out of my company.

" They made the call in five in morning reg the adding the gas plant and that being important, I could not deny. Markstone requesting an appointment is hard to come by." She emphasized her reasoning to come out clear.

I only nodded before leaving all of them shocked behind and walked inside the confinement of my suite. Izach made an appointment at five in the morning?? I woke up at past nine. He surely had everything planned. Always ahead of others.

And for the first time in ten years instead of hating that fact, it only made my lips stretched out for a smile. I better get ready before he would be here. My heart fluttered at the thought of him coming here.

Like as if he was coming only to see me not for the meeting. But back in my head, I knew which was otherwise although I was not being able to stop the feeling I was feeling right then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izach P.O.V

It was exactly fifteen minutes when my Porsche entered through the gates of Raine Marie. It felt like me coming to meet Chaise back in her apartment just like the old times. 

The car stopped in front of the hotel entrance and Drake quickly opened my door only to be greeted by the hotel manager. And the Daniel guy standing next to her with other men just like him.

"It's a pleasure to have you here, Mr. Markstone." the brunette hotel manager said showcasing her white pearly teeth. Her name badge showed her name to be Milla.

She handed me the flower bookie and I passed it to Drake. But for a slit of a second, I found myself looking back at them. They are white lilies. And automatically my lips cracked a smile. She remembered.

"Miss Poucha asked for the white lilies, especially just when I informed her arrival about you," Milla spoke,e and all I could think about how Chaise must have looked ordering around. How amusing it would be??

"This way Mr. Markstone." Milla leads the way and I followed taking in the view of the hotel.

It reflected Chaise's taste. Tall white marble covered pillars with climbers rolling around it, white crystal large chandelier at the middle with three small chandeliers surrounding it hanging from the top. It was weird for everyone to see me looking around because I never bothered to look anywhere when I went to meetings in other ten stars hotel owned by the rich moguls. Drake was walking behind me with eyes everywhere but still could not stop stealing side glances of me for he was surprised to see me like that. I had to see as it was Chaise's one of the jewel of all she ever owned.

Who knew that naive innocent girl one day would be playing business with thick lions and making a thing out of it?? Never failed to amaze me. From day one when for the first time our eyes got locked till now.

"Miss Poucha will see you now," Milla said halting in her steps in front of the tainted glass doors.

I gave her a nod and then pushed my way inside to be greeted by darkness. The windows were covered. The hall was too cold for my liking. The long wooden table fitting twenty people sits was empty. There was no spot of Chaise. Was this some kind of game??

"Unlike you, I don't play games with my guests, Mr. Markstone."

And there she was in a red pencil skirt with a white shirt giving her slender body a look that could knock me down instantly. Her eyes in a playing mood. So she wanted to play? I smirked.

She came closer to where I was standing making that tik tok sound with those heels. She stopped right before me making us seem like we are breathing the same air. Suddenly the hall felt too hot. She looked right into my eyes hypnotizing me and for a moment I doubted if I ever had any encounter with this bold Chaise.

"I think we both know what we want. " she purred with her lips and my eyes shamelessly took in the view even not feeling when she walked away from me.

I saw her standing near the table before moving up a bit and sitting on it. The sight of her bouncing breasts while moving up got me. My eyes moved up to see her eyes blazing fires. She parted her legs a little to sit comfortably and my breathing hitched. That sneaky little vixen was not wearing any panties giving me a sly smile.

"I might be a little scatterbrained these days." She said before enclosing the gap between her legs.

" I know you want me. And I know too that you know I could easily free myself from your webs but I don't want to. For all I want you to know that we are two adults pleasuring ourselves ."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE & COMMENT!