the class continues for a while with no interaction between seonghwa and hongjoong. as the sound from the speaker rang from the right corner of the ceiling, everyone started to leave. hongjoong packed his bag as fast as he could but still slow.

"you can go on to the next class, i have to wrap up a bit here." seonghwa says to mingi. "alright, i'll see you in a few" mingi replies while walking out with students.
"hongjoong" seonghwa lightly yells from across the room stopping hongjoong from what he was doing and looking at him. "yes, mr.park" hongjoong replies with a confused voice.
"oh please... seonghwa, but come down." seonghwa says to hongjoong with yet again his sweet deep voice as hongjoong starts to walk off down the steps from the tables and heading to seonghwas desk.
"literature is a sign of art. literature is a making of science. literature is a part of the intellectual society that we live in today." seonghwa says to hongjoong while lowering his voice and walking slowly but closer to hongjoong. as seonghwa gets close he grabs a small packet from on top of his computer and shoved the paper onto hongjoongs chest lightly.
"do your research before asking something obvious smart ass........ have a good day joongie" seonghwa quietly whispers as he puts his head behind hongjoongs ear making his every nerve in his body act up making hongjoongs face red. seonghwa backs up quickly and giggles as he walks out the empty classroom while carrying his black unique briefcase behind his back ignoring what just happened with hongjoong leaving him in his same spot without moving a single body part.

no, this can't be happening. no way... and definitely not today
(hongjoong thinks to himself while slowly moving each body part, leading him to leave the classroom.)

a few minutes passed and hongjoong just had to tell someone about the moment he had with seonghwa.

closeted but not

hongjoong
guys.... i have problem

wooyoung
when do you not though

san
^^^

yeosang
lmaoo

hongjoong
no i'm serious... seonghwa made a move on me

san
yeah, i'm sure he did

hongjoong
stop san

yeosang
first of all, why are you texting us here, we barely use this group chat. and why is it named closeted but not.

•wooyoung changed chat name to "wooyoungs hoes"•

yeosang
oh my fucking goddddd.... wait...but i kinda like.

hongjoong
you guys are literally aren't helping at all.

san
he is mine yeosang back off.... go with your chicken man from earlier

yeosang
shut the hell up san.

hongjoong
oh my fucking god, you guys are literally no help what so EVER!!

wooyoung
what he said.

hongjoong
omg.. you to woo

wooyoung
😭😭

san
so rude!!
*seen by all*

this conversation ended but only leading to more things happening. it didn't seem like hongjoong got any help at all.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

okay so obviously i mentioned two ships in here but i am trying to level it out. but like freaky seonghwa just got me into it more and now idk what to write and i'm scared. and a sorry for the mini lesson, i'm sure that i was so wrong about it but just let it be. also i got a new ateez album and im excited... but anyways 😭😭🥰

-noelia