YAGAMI & KANNAGI

Just a precap of what happens in the last episode of STIGMA OF THE WIND...Kazuma gets to know what tsui-ling's last feeling was..That she wanted him(KAZUMA) DEAD. Kazuma and Ayano share a moment where he smells her hair , smacks her butt ,she falls into the pond and She blushes but being Ayano she doesn't really know how to express her feelings so she ends up attacking Kazuma with her Enraiha.

This story is mostly going to be from Ayano's point of view but the moment I describe a scene from another character's POV i'll make sure to mention that before hand!

Please do let me know your views about this story...Any sorts of suggestion anything would be absolutely alright!

Now let's get started with the story!(A GENTLE REMINDER THIS STORY IS FROM AYANO'S POV , SO WHENEVER I USE "I" IT MEANS AYANO ,I'LL MENTION IT A FEW TIMES IN THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS TILL YOU GUYS GET USED TO IT)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The day went by I(Ayano) Can't say it was the best but it surely could be called a memorable one!

As I lay down on my bed with my PJ'S on...All I could think of was the way Kazuma smelled my hair! well definitely the part after that where he literally had the guts to slightly slap my butt was not acceptable...maybe!? ...But what if this "NOT ACCEPTABLE" thingie...didn't make me feel weird...it was just sudden or maybe he should have told me before he did that!?...But wait a sec what would he say..."Hey Ayano! Very well you turned around don't turn back because i'm planning to give you a slight slap on your butt!!!" Ughhh...Silly me! But I felt good?...I mean is it even possible to feel angry and shy at the same time?

He has faced a lot in his life , being a kannagi he was abandoned by us...I wouldn't just blame Genma for this it is the kannagi's fault ,our fault that we left him or I rather say we let him leave!

But I guess i'm happy he came back strong !...I just wished his mom would have still been alive to see her son this powerful! how hard it would have been for her to let him go like that!

As These thoughts were running in my head...something really hit me!

He is strong because of tsui-ling! I should be happy right?  ,Then why does it sting so much? Just the thought of him being with her , why does it bother me so much!? And if she really loved him why did she wish for him to be dead? Don't people say that if you are ready to die for someone...is when you actually love them?..Then why did she want that!?...What happend with her was wrong but shouldn't she be happy that kazuma stayed to avenge her death!?....Ughh...what am I even thinking!?..I shouldn't just judge someone like that especially not someone who isn't even there in this living world!...it was already midnight and I still didn't feel like sleeping...after all this I really thought kazuma would live with us but I guess he was just not ready for this! From the time I stepped into my bed i've only been thinking about today...Thinking is also an exercise ,maybe that's the reason why I started feeling so thirsty all of a sudden! I check the container that's usually filled and kept beside my bed...but today it was empty..."I guess I have to go and fill it tonight". Taking a deep sigh I step out of my bed...pick up the container and walk towards the door...I get a strange feeling of an unwanted presence in my room all of a sudden , Well I knew, it was time to be prepared for any unprepared situation this moment!

I pretend to ignore that presence ... just to not create any panic situation for the other kannagi members!and not letting that uninvited guest feel that it has all my attention now, I am very capable of taking care of myself and my loved ones...Whoever this unwanted guest was...I'm not gonna let them hurt my family because ,I am a Kannagi... and we never quit!  I close my eyes to concentrate on the source of this negative aura, I get a strong feeling of something towards my left and I am so ready to take that down!