Part 5

Gone: No longer present; departed

I sure as hell felt that way.

It's been over three weeks. Twenty-two days. Five hundred twenty eight hours since I've uploaded a video. Fourteen days since I've talked to my friends. 2 and a half days since I've eaten. Yet there's an infinite amount of days until I plan on getting out of bed. Or finite. Depends on how long I live. Is this living?

If I get out of bed now may I be taken somewhere better?  I had reached the damn state of mind where I no longer cared. Nobody does. So why should I? I willed myself to raise my arms and lifted the covers despite the alarming shaking that possessed my upper limbs. Walking- hobbling, whatever you want to call it, to the bathroom was an overlooked task. I am numb. My empty stomach dropped as I stood and my head spun, disorienting me. Heaving sobs escaped my chest as I found myself in the mirror over the sink. Who did I find in the mirror above the sink? Who did I find in the mirror above the sink? My eyes they were wide and and I just...I am... Wh- who is-what...

"I- huuuhueauhh.. Aaahrg! GODDAMMIT!" *thud thud thud*

It was like I had gone from unfeeling and numb to hypersensitive within seconds. Every sound had an echo, every movement was slow motion and sped up at the same time and every color was neon and blended together. Then I went numb again and there was no color.

-------------------------------------
A/N

IM SORRY IT WILL GET LESS DEPRESSING for the meantime though I would suggest buying tissues.

Anyways I've been building up chapters and chapters of descriptions but very soon (next chapter or so) there will be more dialogue and new things so stay tuned for that. :)

Love you a long time xoxo