Part 12

Graser's POV

I really, really, wish I had stayed in bed. I stared at my dad, blankly. I totally could have cried or hit him, but I figured it would hurt me more to stay silent. I watched him intensely in the split second before he talked, oh, how it felt like eternities. His eyes flickered over me briefly before submitting back to his so dear death glare- so now you're worried? I knew I wasn't a pretty sight. No need to stare.

"I have some of your stuff that you left at your mother's house."

"Why are you bringing it?" I forced myself to talk, my dad was about the least person who'd want to talk to me- not that I want to talk to him.

"Debra doesn't want to see you." Ahh, of course, dad is being a gentleman and having to face the disappointment that is me. How nice. I stayed mute.

"I'm going to bring it in." He gruffed, I'm pretty sure he was trying to convince himself. I could have shut the door, stepped in front of him, but I didn't. He stepped past me and continued on to my bare kitchen. I wish he would stop looking around, judging. I was not comfortable with this man in my home.

"Thank you for bringing my stuff by." I forced myself to say, maybe being overly formal would make him feel awkward- I hope so. He has no right to be here. Surely enough, he shifted uncomfortably.

"You could always come back- y'know, if you've made a better decision." I was furious- it's not a godamn decision, but kicking me out is.

"I would never want to live beside trash like you again."

I boiled over and braced myself. Surely enough, his cheeks got red, body got stiff, and his fist grew huge as he swung at me. My temple collided with his knuckles, and I fell to the floor.

"Little shit." He muttered, as he slammed the door, and I blacked out.

____________________________

A/N

I think we expected a different guest, correct?

Why was Graser kicked out?

Thanks for reading xoxo. Comments and votes make me :)

Love you a long time!