Chapter 3: First Day

Eunji's POV

I am standing on the corner while watching the boys doing their pictorials. This is my first day as their Personal Assistant.

"Okay, Let's call it for today!" The photographer shouted.

The boys went to my direction and I quickly gave them drinks.

"Thanks." Suga beamed after I gave him the bottle.

"Eunji, I'm really curious and I've been wanting to ask you this. Do you have a boyfriend?"

My eyes widen at Jungkook out of the world question.

I still remember how flirt he was yesterday. And now he's starting again.

"Yah! Maknae! why are you asking her that!" Rapmon poke Jungkook's head.

"I just want to know if ever I will have a rival----"Jungkook answered.  "----- so do you have a boyfriend?" He continued looking at me seriously.

"Yes I have." I answered confidently.

"Oh really? Well I am not surprised if you have one, you're pretty." Jimin said smiling at me.

I feel flattered because of that.

"Is he handsome?" Jungkook asked, he looks like he's pissed.

"Yes, of course!" I exclaimed nervously.

The truth is I don't have a boyfriend and never had. I just blurted that out, for him to be discourage of flirting with me.

"Tsk, I don't care, I can still court you, you're not yet married to him." he said, full of confidence.

"Don't mind him Eunji, he's just playing around." Rapmon butted in.

"Nah! I'm not playing around! I'm serious!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Yeah right." Jimin mocked him.
"Let's go home and rest" he continued and place his hand in Suga's shoulder.

I can't help but to smile because of their closeness. And once again the sudden feel of sadness and pain resurfaced as i remember how close my older sister to me back then. But now, I sure she hates me and despised me now as her sister.

____________

Meanwhile,

HOSPITAL

No one's POV

"Hi sweetheart!" An old but beautiful lady who looks sophisticated and stunning greeted the girl who is laying on the hospital bed. The girl smiled and sat in her bed.

"Hi mom, I thought you're not going to visit me today, cause it's already afternoon but you came." The girl said pouting.

"I'm so sorry honey, I just need to fix something in the office. By the way your sister is here!"

"Really? She's here!? " She looks excited at the thought that her sister finally visited her.

"Unnie!" The girl with long red hair beamed entering the room.

A sudden dissapointment in the girl's face who is laying on the bed was shown the moment the girl with red haired entered.

"Hey, why you looks so sad, It's Krystal?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah, unnie. Why, are you hurt or something? " The red haired girl asked worriedly.

"No--" She sigh and smiled a little.
"---By the way,where's dad?"

"Busy with work, of course." Her mom replied followed by rolling her eyes, because her husband didn't even give time to visit their daughter.

"Do you know where she is?" Suddenly the girl on the bed asked.

At first her mom looked confused but when she get who is her daughter talking about her expression become sour.

"We don't have a news about her. And please Jessica can you stop thinking of that girl? She's a grown up girl now." Her mom said a little furious.

"You're still mad at her? How long do I need to tell you, Mom that it's not her fault!" Jessica exclaimed.

" lUnnie, if it's not because of her you will be able to do anything and achieve your dream! Why are you still caring for that girl? " Krystal said.

" Watch your mouth Krystal! That girl that you are talking about is your older sister! So give some respect! " Jessica said in anger voice.

"B...bu-"

"Please just leave me alone. I don't want to argue with the two of you again!" Jessica cutted Krystal before finished her sentence.

Their Mom just sighed and the two bid their goodbyes to Jessica and quickly exited the hospital room.

'Where is she? Did she still remember her Unnie? She's not even visiting me after the accident, I'm not blaming her and I knew that it's not her fault. ' Jessica thought while looking outside the window.

'I miss you already Eunji.'

__________________________

WOOH! FINALLY! I UPDATED AFTER SO MANY YEARS!! HAHA XD

I WANT TO THANK, THOSE WHO READ, VOTE AND COMMENTED ON MY STORY!!! I'M SO GRATEFUL!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!

I'M SO SORRY IF I'M UPDATING OFTEN CUZ I'M BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL ACTIVITIES AND PERSONAL ACTIVITIES...

TRY TO READ MY FRIEND ILOVEKPOP_FOREVER STORY TITLED TRAVEL BACK IN TIME ( MISS A AND EXO ) 

WE ALSO DID A STORY TITLED ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE UNDER EXOCHANCHAN98.... SO CHECK IT OUT GUYS!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! ♥♥♥

don't forget to vote/comment/share!! ^_^