Chapter 18: Jealousy

Eunji's POV

It's been a week since the confirming of Bomi and Rapmon's dating issue. I can say that many fans cried because of their beloved oppa is now dating but they did not know what the truth behind their sweet act when they need to let the fans and reporter see them in the public.

"Eunji-ah. Lets go. We're getting late." Rapmon shouted from outside the dorm.

"Ne,  I'm coming!" I shouted back and immediately grab the boys things and headed outside.

We arrive at the studio where the boys will have  photoshoot for today. I quickly assist them with their things. When the photoshoot starts I just sit at the corner of the studio watching how the boys shows their charisma infront of the camera.

The photoshoot is almost finish, Jimin is the only one remaining taking the shots and I'm busy helping this whining boy infront of me to keep his things.

"Let's have a date later. huh?" Jungkook said for the 100th time. I look at him and shake my head.

"You still have a radio show later, you don't have a free time for a date." I reminded and he pouted. If were the only one here I might kiss him because of his cuteness but I can't take the risk.

"Then tomorrow? Let's have lunch together." He insisted. I just laughed and nod my head. He smiled like an idiot and looked around, my brow furrowed from confusion when I just felt his lips touch my cheeks.

"Yah!"  I quickly look around us to check if someone saw us but they are all busy.

"You're so cute." he smirked.

We are too busy teasing each other when we heard the photographer said that the photoshoot is already finish.

All the boys went to my and Jungkook direction.

"Having fun huh?" Jin smirked and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"You're just jealous hyung. Because Chorong Noona is not here." Jungkook teased earning a smack from Jin.

"Evil Maknae." Jin said making all of us laugh, except for one. We all looked at Rapmon and saw him looking intently at his Phone.

"Hey. your phone is going to melt."  I joke as I tap his shoulder. He looked at me and I find it awkward.

"Yah! Hyung! don't look at my girlfriend like that." Jungkook said but I narrowed my eyes at him when i realized that someone might hear him. He act as if zippering his lips.

"Eunji-ah. Bo..Bomi..." Rapmon stuttered.

"What about Bomi?" I asked.

"When is her birthday?" At first I didn't catch Rapmon's question but my eyes eventually turn wide when I remember something.

"Omygosh!!!!! I forgot! its her birthday today!!!!! " I shriek. What kind of friend I am. Forgetting my bestfriend's birthday.

"I think we'll finish early today after the radio show. Why don't we surprise her?" Jhope suggested.

"Wait. I'll call Chorong." I immediately dials Chorong's number.

"Chorong-ah!"

"Omygosh! Eunji! Were doomed!  We forgot that it's Bomi's birthday today!" Chorong exclaimed.

"Yeah. We're planning to just surprise her later tonight.  We didn't even greet her earlier that we usually do. She must be upset." I said. Picturing Bomi's upset face.

"Okay. Where are we going to surprise her?" She asked.

"I'll just text you the details later I'm just going to discuss it with the boys." I informed.

"Okay. I'll informed the other girls."

"Okay. Bye." Then I hang up.

After that call I quickly make my way back to the boys only to find them talking to a girl. I didn't see the girls face because her back is facing me but I clearly saw how Jungkook blushed. My eyes narrowed and I feel jealous!

I fasten my pace and they all looked at me when I approach them.

"Eunji-ah. Meet  Ji Eun. You know her right? She's a solo Artist." Suga introduces and I looked at the girl. She smiled at me and I quickly recognize her. She's an idol too. She known for her stage name IU.

"Hi." She extended her hand and I accepted it.

"Hello." I smiled awkwardly. She's so pretty.

"She's our Personal Assistant." My eyes landed at Jungkook and I don't know but my chest tighten hearing that he introduce me like that.

But come to think of it our relationship is a secret. But still, I feel hurt.

"Ah.  By the way Rapmon. I got the news about you getting a girlfriend. Congratulations." She smiled.

"Thanks." Rapmon answered awkwardly.

They talk to each other completely ignoring my existence when my phone suddenly rang getting their attention.

"Sorry. I'll just take this." I excused. They just nod and quickly resume their little conversation.

I looked at my phone and saw Mr. Gong's name.

"Hello." I said after I accept the call.

"Oh Eunji-ah. I just want to inform you that the Radio show later is cancel. Just tell the boys to rest."

"Oh. Okay. but why is it cancelled?" I asked.

"They have a problem in their studio and just informed us that the boy's guesting will be cancelled for today."

"Oh I see. Okay."

"Thanks." Then he hung up.

I make my way back but immediately stopped at my tracks when I heard what they're talking about.

"Yah. Look at Jungkook ! He's blushing!" I heard V Laughed.

"Haven't you moved on yet Jungkook?" IU asked laughing.

"Of course he's not! He have a one sided love for you since trainee days. haha!" Suga teased.

I don't know what to feel but I just felt my heart being torn. I know that I'm his girlfriend now. I have the right to feel jealous but I don't know, I can't do anything at the moment. I'm afraid.

"Hey." I called catching their attetion. I avoid to look at Jungkook.

"Mr. Gong said that the Radio show has been cancelled. So it's your free time , He said to rest. " I informed.

"Great! Then we can plan a surprise party for Bomi!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yeah. IU,Do you have any plans?" Jin asked.

"Uhm no. My schedule is clear."

"Nice! Then just come with us. You can celebrate Bomi's birthday with us." Jungkook smiled at her. I feel my heart tighten again. What a sight. He doesn't realize that his girlfriend is here.

"I don't think you can." I said. They all looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Me and the girls plan to surprise and have a bonding with Bomi alone for today. Sorry but I need to go. I need to prepare. " I lied and turn my back didn't wait for their response.

As I walk. I'm hoping for him to call my name and asked me what's wrong but I just exited the studio with no Jungkook following me.

I'm so dissapointed. as well as hurt.

___________________

Hi! Sorry for the late update. ^_^

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.