Chapter 11: Secret (JinRong)

Eunji's POV

It's been a week that Jungkook and I became official. All my friends are happy for me after I told them. Jungkook is always clingy and sweet everyday. I'm so happy for what's happening in my life now but I am confused in one person who is acting weird when I confirmed that me and Jungkook are together now.

"Unnie, where are you going?" I turned my head to Naeun when she spoke, she's asking Chorong whose heading to the door.

"Uhmm, I'm just going to visit a friend. I gotta go bye! " Then she stormed out.

"Rong unnie is acting really weird this past few days, don't you think Eunji unnie?" Naeun asked.

"Yeah I think so." I focused my attention to the television. It's my day-off today.

"And she's always on the phone and going out more often lately." She grab the bowl of chips and start eating.

"I think she's dating someone right now but she's not telling us." She continued.

"What are talking about, You know what? Just watch and eat. Stop thinking so much. Your talking nonsense. You know that after her first love who broke her heart she stop herself from falling again right?" I said.

"Well, I think she already move on." Naeun shrugged her shoulder and I just shake my head.

********
Bomi's POV

I'm on my way to go back to the restaurant I'm working. I just finished delivering a food when I stopped for a while because of traffic. I look around and I didn't expect to see a familiar girl inside the restaurant.

"Unnie?" I mumbled still looking at Chorong's direction. She's talking to a man with a sunglasses and a mask on his face. My eyes widen when I saw the man hold Chorong's hand and kiss it.

Even if I want to watch them more, I can't because the cars started to move. As I was driving I can't help but to wonder, who is that man? What is their relationship? Ugh! I think I need to forget about it for a while so I can focus on my work.

*******
Chorong's POV

"I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm just doing this to take you back. Please give me another chance." He begged. He's almost crying.

"I don't want to get hurt again. I can't bare another heartache."

"I promise, I'm not going to hurt you again. Just please give me another chance." His eyes look sincere for every word he says.

I just look at him. I didn't expect to see him again. I didn't expect that Eunji is the one who can make us cross each other again. The man who hurt me, the man who leave me for his dreams Kim Seok Jin.

_____________________

AS I PROMISE I UPDATE !! SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? SORRY IT'S SHORT ^_^

IT'S OH SEHUN'S BIRTHDAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!!!*^O^*

YEHET!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/ SHARE