Chapter 28: Last Chapter

Chorong's POV

"I will beat her once I see her." Jin laughed with what I said.

"You're laughing? You want me to beat you first?" He raised his hand surrendering.

We are now waiting for Jungkook and Eunji to come.

The boys reserved a restaurant just for us to meet with Eunji.

We all heard what happened to her when she's gone, through the boys and I'm disappointed to know that she didn't even ask for help. We are friends for goodness sake.

"They're here." We all looked at the restaurants door and saw Jungkook followed by Eunji entering.

"Unnie!" Naeun called and quickly made her ways towards Eunji and gave her a hug.

The rest of the girls also followed.

"You Brat." Bomi slap Eunji's arm as soon as she reach her. But eventually hugged her too.

I stay still where I am standing.

"You're not gonna join them?" The man standing beside me ask.

I looked at him and saw him nodding his head. 

******
Eunji's POV

I hugged all the girls , I can't explain what I'm feeling right now.

"You're not gonna join them?" We heard Jin Oppa talked.

We all looked where he is standing and saw Chorong standing beside him.

She looked at me with a serious expression. I felt nervous. She's known for her long keeping of grudges once you did something she doesn't like. I'm sure she's mad at me.

The other girls urge me to go to Chorong.

I walk slowly towards her. I can't look straight into her eyes.

"I'm sorry." The only word that I can think of saying.

"You know how much I hate you right?" She asked.

I nodded.

"But you knew that I love you more than i hate you."

After hearing those words I cant help but smile.

The others teases us.

"I'm sorry Unnie." That's the first time I called her Unnie.

"Unnie? Itys giving me creeps!" Bomi teased.

"Haha. This is the first time." Namjoo joined.

"We should have recorded it! It's one of a lifetime." Naeun laughed.

"Yah. Don't teased my baby."

All of us looked at Jungkook with a disgusted expression.

"Baby!? Yuck !" Jimin acted like he's vomiting.

"Don't you dare call me that again." I threatened him. He smiled at me and raise his both hands in surrender.

The party goes on and we are all having fun, making with all those times I'm not with them worth it.

"Gosh. I'm feeling jealous right now. My Yookyungie is not here." Jhope oppa said and look around. Jungkook and I laughed.

I didn't get a chance to meet Yookyung because she needs to go back to US for her studies.

But the girls promise that we will contact her through SNS soon.

"Don't be sad hyung. Atleast you had quality time before she goes back." V joined the conversation.

"Anyway guys. I have an announcement to make." Suga stand before us.

We all looked at him and waited for his speech.

"Well, Namjoo and I are now officially dating." The moment he said that Namjoo stand up and went to his side and they let us see their couple rings.

"Okay?" Hayoung's the first one to react.

"That's not a big deal anymore. We already know that you're gonna end up as a couple." Rapmon says.

"I have an announcement to make too. "  V stand up also

"Well Naeun and I are getting married." He continued which makes all of our jaws drop on the floor.

But what makes us shocked more when Naeun smash his head using her bag.

"Are you nuts!?" Naeun shouted.

"Don't believe him! He's just being crazy again!" Naeun explained nervously.

"Woah. I though its real. Chorong and I need to get married first. Follow the line Kim Taehyung." Jin Oppa said which makes him recieved a poke on the head from Chorong.

I can't help but laughed at their silliness.

They haven't change.

I take a peek of glance to the man beside me and saw him laughing from all the craziness his friends doing right now.

I didn't realize that I am already smiling.

He's Jeon Jungkook.

The one who captured my closed heart.

The one who accepted all my flaws.

And the one who discovered my HIDDEN TALENT.

__________________________________

I said to myself before that once I make my own story I always want the ending to be a HAPPILY EVER AFTER TYPE, but in the end I came up with this short Ending Chapter. ^_^

Anyway. Thank you for those people who supported this story from the start till the end.

It takes me almost three years to finished this story. Haha.

And im so proud of myself that now i finished one book of mine. ^_^

Don't forget to Vote and Comment ♥

I love you All!

Mahal ko kayo!

Saranghaeyo Yeorobun!