Chapter 27: The Reason

Eunji's POV

The moment I calmed down from crying Jungkook immediately urged me to sit on my office sofa. He hold my hand tightly.

I can't stop myself from crying the moment I heard his voice and hearing him saying that he misses me.

I was startled for a bit when he suddenly stand up, I followed his movements and saw him getting water.

He came back and gave me the water and then sat infront of me while sitting on my office floor.

"What are you doing? Sit here." My voice cracked a bit because of crying.

"No. I preferred here. I want to see your face." He smiled. He take my hand and hold it.

"I'm sorry." I said after a minute of looking at his face.

"Hmm." He just hummed. Telling me to go on.

"The day my dad take me with him when we were in the farm we got into an accident and my dad died." My tears slowly came out from my eyes once again.

He wiped it using his thumb.

"You can stop if you don't want to talk about it. I'm already contented to know that you didn't leave me just like that , you have a big reason why."

I shake my head.

"No. You need to hear it." I insisted.

He hold my hand more tightly like his giving me his support.

"Well, we got into a car accident on the way to Seoul, he wants me come back home and make up with my mom. But suddenly our car hit another car. After that I don't remember a thing. Then I just wake up after a week and my older sister was beside me. The sister I have a huge debt to repay." I continued.

*flashback*

" lEunji? Omygod! You're finally awake!"

The moment I opened my eyes Jessica unnie's face is the one that I see. She immediately pushed the button on top of my head to call a doctor or nurse.

"Unnie?" I called. She came beside me and nodded her head.

"Yes it's me." I saw her pretty face covered with tears.

The doctor came and I stayed quiet the whole time. I'm still feeling a little drowsy and a bit confuse.

But the moment I cleared ny head, I sit up.

"Where's Dad? Is he okay!? We got into an accidet! Is he okay? Where is he? I want to see him!" I requested frantically.

But Unnie's answer make my whole world dropped.

"Dad.. He died." Then I heard her sobbing.

And then my tears started to run out of my eyes.

"No." The only word that came out of my mouth.

*end of flashback*

"Then after that. We came into dad's funeral. Mom fall into depression and until she died, she hated me. But I understand her hate towards me. I'm not her daughter, I am a child out of wedlock."  I stopped for while and gain my breath. Jungkook still wiping the tears from my face.

"Our business fail, and my mom died two months after my dad. Me and my sisters decided to go to China and live with my aunts. Jessica unnie is incabale of holding a business because of her condition and Krystal is still too young. So I came back to Korea and build our business again with the help of my Aunt. Then last month I transferred the position to Krystal after she graduated. That's the end." I finished.

Silence surrounded the room. And we both hearing each others breathing.

"You should have ask for help. I will support you same with Hyungs. And your friends. They miss you." He talked.

"I can't think straight for the last 6 months after the death of my Dad and Mom. Plus I'm still updated with you. You are now very very famous. And I'm still hearing news about the girls. Because they got acquianted with the boys." I explained.

"You want to meet them?" He asked.

"I don't know. They probably hate me." I smiled bitterly.

"Let's set a date. You need to clear all the misunderstandings you have with them like we're doing now." I nodded my head.

"But let me clear something first." I looked at him confused.

"We didn't have a proper break up. So we are still a couple." I almost laughed at his remarks.

And burst out when he pouted.

"So? I don't need to court you again okay?" I nodded my head and he smiled. He lean toward me and kissed my forehead.

What have I've done in my life to deserve this man infront of me.

He's just too perfect.

__________________________________

Okay. Lame I know. Haha.
I'm having trouble with my plot so I'm sorry if this makes you dissapointed. ^_^

Last Chapter remained.

Dont's forget to vote and comment ♥