Chapter 13: Meet

Eunji's POV

I am silently watching the boys in the corner of the practice room while they are practicing their dance. I'm too engrossed following a certain person's move that I didn't notice they're already done and Jungkook sat beside me.

"Hey, Will you stop doing that?" Jungkook said causing me to look at him.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Staring at Jin Hyung! I'm your boyfriend you should be looking at me not him!" He whined. I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Why are you looking at him though huh?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"Don't tell me you like him? I still remember how the two of you being sweet before." I saw jealousy in his eyes.

I laughed a little and saw him narrowed his eyes more.

I cupped his cheeks.

"You're so cute! Don't be jealous. I don't have a crush on him, he just did something that makes me upset. " I said then kissed his nose.

"Eeeew... Will you guys stop being lovey dovey infront of us?" V acted like he's disgusted. We look at the others and all of them have a disgust look on their faces.

"You're just jealous Taehyungie. Why don't you find a girlfriend so you won't be insecured like that." Jungkook smirked.

"Mwo?? I'm not insecured! Its just that your teaching Eunji to do a PDA with you! You're a bad influence." V said.

"yah yah yah! Stop that now! We should get back to the dorm now." Rapmon interrupted.

"Yeah, I'm so hungry! We should go home now." Jimin whined while rubbing his stomach.

"Come on! I think they already prepare the food." After Ibsaid that everyone in the practice room throw their curious glances at me.

"They? What do you mean? " Rapmon asked.

"Haha. You'll know when we get there. Come on." I smiled.

*******
Bomi's POV

Eunji asked us favor to prepare a meal for the boys, she said that she wants us to formally meet all the boys she's working with, well aside from that she also wants Chorong and that Seok Jin to talk.

"Unnie, Is everything ready now? Eunji Unnie already texted me that they're on their way here. " Naeun said looking at the dishes we prepared.

"Yeah I hope they will like this. " I smiled. The six of us made our way to the living room to wait fot them. Eunji gave me the keys to this dorm that's why we manage to come inside. Although this dorm is somewhat familiar to me but I haven't paid more attention to recall it.

*****""
Chorong's POV

*After a couple of minutes*

My friends rush out of the dorm's living room when we heard the van's engine.

I'm so nervous to think that I'm going to face Seok Jin again.

"Who's waiting here Eunji?" We heard someone asked while they are walking inside.

"Who is--" Jin's question comes into a halt when his eyes met mine. "--Chorong? " He asked but I quickly avoided my gaze which makes the boys throw their curious eyes between us.

"You know Eunji's friend hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's talk about it later, let's eat first." Eunji interrupted.

******
Rapmon's POV

We are now currently eating with Eunji's friends but I feel uncomfortable like there's someone throwing death glares towards my direction. When I look around the people on the table I saw one of Eunji's friend looking at me like she wants to kill me in an instant. She looks familiar though, I just cant remember when and where that I met her.

******
Bomi's POV

I knew it! That's why this house looks familiar! It's where the jerk lives! I didn't know that he's an artist either.

I still remembered how jerk he was after I delivered their food. I keep on giving him glares, I even notice him being uncomfortable.

Serves him right for acting like a jerk.

________________________

IM REALLY SORRY FOR MY SUPER LATE UPDATE. IM JUST TOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL STUFF AND IM HAVING A WHAT THEY CALL WRITER'S BLOCK. I DONT KNOW WHAT I SHOULD WRITE ANYMORE.
DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY?

BTW, THANK YOU FOR STILL SUPPORTING EVEN IF IM NOT UPDATING FAST.

LUV YAH.