Chapter 6: Why does it hurt?

Jungkook's POV

It's been a week since Eunji told me to stop courting her. And until now, I feel confused.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Hurry! We're gonna be late for the shoot!" Jin hyung shouted. I quickly fix my bag and walk outside the dorm.

"I'm ready! Let's go!" I said as I entered the car. To my surprise I am sitting beside her right now. But decided to I ignore her like I always does for the past few days. This is what she wants so I'm just doing it.

*******
Suga's POV

I am sitting beside Jin. And I can't help myself but to feel the awkward atmosphere between Jungkook and Eunji. All of us are already aware of what happened. We feel sorry for our maknae but we respect Eunji's decision.

"It's so boring. Who wants to play a game?" Jimin asked looking at us, trying to light up the mood.

"I'm out! I want to sleep a little more." Rapmon declined and covered his eyes.

"Me too!" V said and fix his earphones.

"I don't like to play." I said.

"Aish! You're all so killjoy!!" Jimin whined. And he just tilt his head and looked at the window. The van filled with silence on our way, until we finally reach our destination.

"Finally!!" Jimin exclaimed with matching throwing both of his hands in the air.

"Okay, you need to be ready." Rapmon announced and we all follow him inside the hotel. We are going to have a photoshoot in a beach and were going to stay here for atleast two days.

"Jungkook and V room 2130, Jimin and Suga room 2131, Jin and J-hope room 2132. " Rapmon gave us our keys for the rooms.

"What about you? Your all alone in one room?" I asked.

"Yes." Rapmon said.

" That's unfair! I want to have a solo room too! " Jimin frowned.

"Tsk, don't be so childish Park Jimin!" Jin said, Jimin just pouted.

"What about Eunji?" J-hope suddenly spoke and we all turned our heads to the only girl.

"She will share a room with Rin Noona." Rapmon explained. Rin Noona is our stylist.

"Okay! Let's go now Taehyungie!! I want to see our room!" Jimin said and drag the Poor V with him. We all followed and prepare ourselves for the shoot.

*******
Eunji's POV

"So Eunji, how do I look?" I was busy preparing the boys clothes when I heard Jin spoke behind me. And when I turned around my jaw dropped! HE'S ONLY WEARING SHORTS AND GOSH! HIS ABS!!!! I was speechless and just staring at him.

"Ahm, Eunji! Eunji!" I blink my eyes when he wave his hands infront of my face. My face turned red because of embarrasment!

"Am... w..what a..re you s..saying e..earlier?" Gosh! Why am I stuttering!

"I said how do I look? " He smiled. And I want to die now!!!

"Uhm...it..s oo..okay.." I said avoiding his gaze.

"Why are you stuttering? Do I look hot?" He bend so that our face is now inches away!

"Wh..what are you doing!?" I pushed him but it's nonsense.

"Haha... Now I know why Jungkook like you. You're so cute." Our face is still close.

"Hyung we're gonna star--- woah! Sorry am I disturbing something?" Jimin just entered the dressing room and he caught us!!
Jin quickly stand straight and look at Jimin. While I lowered my head because of too much embarassment.

"What are you saying?" Jin asked.

"We're gonna start any minute now so Rapmon hyung told me to call you." Jimin said eyeing the both of us.

"Ah, Okay! Let's go!" Jin dragged Jimin with him. "See you later Eun!" He looked back and wink.

'What the hell are you doing Kim Seok Jin!' I thought and soon after I followed the two holding towels and bottle of waters.

******
Jungkook's POV

It's already dark when we finished our shoots. We decided to eat dinner on the restaurant inside the hotel.

"Here, taste this it's delicious." I looked up when I heard Jin hyung's voice. I saw him placing food on Eunji's plate.

"Uhmm.. Wow, it's delicious. Thanks." She said while chewing the food hyung gave her.

"I told you." Hyung smiled at her. I clench my fist because of the scene. I am secretly throwing deathly glares to the both of them.

"Kookie?" I looked beside me when I heard someone called me. I looked up and i saw her smiling like she always does.

"Dina?" I asked totally bewildered to see her.

"Um." she nodded. "Nice to see you again." She continued.

"Omo! Dina!" Jimin exclaimed when he saw her too.

********
Eunji's POV

We are now in the elevator with the new girl who I believed Dina is her name. I am at the back with Jin while watching Jungkook and Dina talking to each other.

"Hey, are you alright?" Jin whispered.

"Yeah," I gave him a fake smile.

After that I became silent until we reach our floor.

"Goodnight." I smiled to them when we are infront of my room.

"Goodnight." Jin smiled. The others bid their goodnights too except him.

I entered the room and found out that Rin Unnie is not here. I take a quick bath and laid on the bed.

I remember how Jungkook and Dina are talking to each other sweetly.

I don't know but I felt like something sharp stabbed me straight to the heart.

'Why does it hurt?' I thought then I fell asleep with tears falling on my face.

_____________________

GOSH! JIN IS A BIG FLIRT!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO JUNGKOOK?

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF JEALOUSY AND HURTFUL MOMENTS...

KEEP ON SUPPORTING GUYS!!

AND TRY TO READ MY NEW BOOK.
BORN TO BE ENEMIES [ EXO,SNSD,BTS, APINK ]

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK kpopotakugurl for your support!
Sorry this is not make you cry chapter...

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT!! THANK YOU!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE ♥