Unknown Texter

Sophia's POV

It has been a week since the masquerade and thankfully, Justin has not even made a single try to contact me. I got out of the movie that I was going to shoot with Justin. I am not one who mixes her professional life with her personal one and therefore, me deciding not to do the movie wasn't  because of our issues but it was made while keeping in mind, his lack of work ethic and scant unprofessionalism.

This week was pretty calm, unlike the others that I have been having. Right now, I am in my car, driving to lunch with Christopher Nolan. When Dave told me, I thought it was another of his failed attempts at a joke but apparently, after we met at that masquerade, he has been meaning to meet with me again.

The manager of the hotel leads me to the reserved table in the isolated corner of the room. I see Mr. Nolan already waiting for me there.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Nolan", I say, passing a smile and extending my hand.

"Good afternoon, Sophia and please call me Christopher . I am sorry for this urgent meeting but there is something that I really wanted to discuss with you."

"Sure"

" I know this is last minute but I am working  on a project and I would really like for  you to be a part of it."

Whoa. This is even more than I could wish for.

"I'd love that", I say without giving it a second thought.

"As the female lead."

What? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Christopher Nolan wants me to star as the female lead in his film.

"Are you sure?Aren't those things done much before?", I ask

"They are and there were so many people that we considered like Margot, Emma and Jennifer but noone was found suitable for the role. But when I met you at the ball, I saw that spark in you, I saw a reflection of what I had in mind for the the character since the first time I read that script."

"Thanks. I have no words except......YES."

I can't believe this. Who knew something good could  come out of  that horrifying night.

"You don't need to answer right away. Why don't you read the script first and then decide. I'll have it sent to you. It was nice seeing you again, Sophia.", he says, extending his hand.

" Likewise, Christopher", I say and shake it.

__________________________________________

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I see a message from a private number pop up on the screen.

'Hey'

I decide to ignore it because this happened with me once when a fan tried to hack into my phone and all my personal details including my pictures, my messages and calls were on the verge of being exposed but luckily, my media team not acted fast.

I see another message from the same number pop up.

'You don't remember me?'

This was getting creepier by the second. Maybe it is someone I know.There is no harm in finding out and the software was anyway  made next to impossible to hack into after the last time.

'Umm....who is this?'

'It hurts to see that u don't remember ur own love.'

'I'm gonna report u if u don't tell me who u are.'

'Don't be so mean, BLAIR.....'

'Am not Blair'

'But that's what u said at Starbucks.'

'Colton??'

'Took u so long.'

'How did you get my number? Oh ....Izzy must have given it to you.'

'No.....I got it from the campaign you shot for one of our brands.'

'Which one?'

'Estée Lauder'

'I shot that last year. You seriously went through all the contracts of last year.'

'To be honest, I had my team look through all the contracts signed since u came into Hollywood.'

'Woah but u know there is something called a computer where u just have to type a name and all the company contracts with that person appear magically'.

'Not when the company refreshes its system, along with the contracts with the models every week.'

'Ohhh'

'N I told u I'd find it myself'

'U sure noe how to keep promises.'

'I do n that's why I wanted to ask u if u would like to have coffee day after.'

'Sure'

'Great.'

__________________________________________

I was going through the script and it was..... addictive. The more you read, the more you wanted to know.

I liked the character of the girl but it was nothing compared to the character of the male lead. He is this complex character. The more you know about him, the more you want to know. Each new revelation is intriguing . I wonder who would be playing him. The story is no ordinary love story. It isn't like any told before because unlike the others, it is not the characters that speak but their fears, insecurities, vendetta and emotions.

I had Dave notify Christopher that I'd be happy to be a part of this film so tomorrow morning, I am going to the studio for the dress fittings of my character and I will hopefully, also get to meet the other members of the cast. I just hope that everything goes well.