You Again?

Sophia's POV

"You", I blurted out without concealing my shock as my eyes met his but luckily it was too soft for anyone to hear it, except the boy who had seen my popping out eyes.What is happening to me these days. I was always the composed one but these days, it feels as if I have no control over my actions.

He walked through the door, wearing a red V neck T-shirt which hugged his well sculpted body, outlining his abs with casual ripped denim jeans and a black leather jacket. He looked quite different from what he looked the other night when he was wearing a suit. But he still looked gorgeous with his brown messy hair and his blue eyes shining even more in the natural sunlight.

"Where have you been? We were waiting for you. How busy are you man that you don't even have time for your closest friends", Izzy says

" Couldn't help it. I had an urgent meeting come up", says the boy with the slightest bit of apology in his voice.

"You know I had more contact with Cole despite him being in Paris for months. Whatever...meet Sophia", she says and gestures towards me.

He makes a brief contact with me and then extends his hand forward saying,"Hello...I don't believe that we have been introduced before but nice to meet you."

What the hell!!!
We literally met last night. How arrogant is this guy to be acting like he doesn't even remember me when we just met.

So what if he has had some songs which have topped Billboard charts and if his last movie was a mega hit, he can atleast have some humility and stop acting like he has short term memory loss. This boy is unbelievable.

But if he wants to play this game, I am on it.I don't remember him too and it is not like he left a great first impression.

"You too", I say giving him my fakest smile. To be honest, he doesn't even deserve one.

"Guys...now that everyone is here... let's do something.......truth or dare???", Aurora speaks up.

"Aren't we too old for that?" says Colton.

"It is the perfect game. We can get to know Sophia and she can get to know us better."

"We don't need to play a game for that. We can just type each others' names on the internet and know everything like work, age, house etc", says Aaron with a bored expression, looking up from his phone screen.

"And you think that's all you need to know about someone", I reply, getting his attention.

"What more is there, Ms. Roberts", he says in a challenging way.

"What about something a little more meaningful and....less shallow", I say,trying to shatter his ego.

"And do you think that someone would just blurt all of that stuff out in a game of truth or dare", he says.

He may be smart, which I didn't at all expect him to be but that doesn't make him any less mean or arrogant.

"Oh my God, you guys, this is not a sociology discussion going on. Relax. It is just a game that we will be playing for entertainment purposes", says Izzy.

The bottle kept in the middle is spinned and it stops with its one end pointing to Cole, indicating answer and the other one towards Aurora indicating that she needed to ask the question.

After thinking for barely ten seconds, Aurora looks up with a shine in her blue eyes.

"So Cole......truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Is there any girl who has caught your attention recently?"

Colton looks around and our eyes make a brief contact. Maybe he didn't want to share his personal details with someone who he had just met.My thoughts are interrupted when I hear

"Yes"

There was a surprised look on everyone's face except Aaron who was wearing his usual smirk but with a slight expression of surprise.Is there nothing in this world that is big enough to get an expression out of him.

"Woah.....this is a first", says Izzy," Colton Jacques has liked a girl."

"Shut up...you are sounding as if I was gay before", Colton says with a smile on his face.

"The next thing we know .......maybe Aaron is in  love with someone ."

"Yeah sure.....that doesn't exist.", Aaron scoffs.

"Just because you don't beleive in something .It doesn't mean that it doesn't exist", I say in a challenging tone again.

Every time this guy says something. I don't know why I just feel this strong urge to contradict. How can he comment about stuff that he doesn't even know of and why do I always act this way?

"Don't mind him, Sophia but Aaron has some unmovable strong beliefs", Aurora cuts in.

The next time, the two ends of the bottle point towards Aaron and...........me.

I would love to ask him what makes him such a big ass.

"Truth"