"Blair"

Sophia's POV

The week flew by fast with some interviews and more scripts, definitely not the rejected ones. I personally really liked one of them. It is supposed to be this very big project so I immediately made Dave aware of my interest in it.

At the moment, I was meeting up with my designer, Nicholas to discuss his inputs on my Met Gala costume when the event was actually more than two months away but who said that looking pretty was easy, right?After an hour of discussion and having one of the most creative and beautiful dress that I have ever seen, I gave him a hug and got out of the studio.

On my drive home, I felt this sudden urge to get caffeine in my system so I decide to stop at the nearby Starbucks.Luckily, I had an extra pair of Prada sunglasses lying somewhere in the car. I pull out a Burberry scarf out of my handbag so I could hide my face partially. The cafe wasn't really crowded thankfully. I order a Mocha Frappuccino.

I turn around with the cup in my hand when I collide with something hard and the coffee is spilt on both me and........Colton.

"I am sorry I didn't realize that you were behind me", I apologize.

"No it is my fault, I should have been looking ahead", he says, ending the call he was on earlier and placing his phone into his pocket.

"So may I buy you another coffee since you can't have yours now?", he asks in an earnest way.

"You don't have to do that."

"No......I insist", he says kindly.

It was evident that he was not flirting or something, just trying to be nice so I nod. The person at the counter asks for the name to write on the cup and Colton looks at me, raising an eyebrow. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of black jeans

That's when I realized that he had not recogonized me. That was kind of the point of wearing a scarf that ruffled up, hiding my chin and the sunglasses. Wow.....this could be fun.

I was mentally debating over the fact if I should repeat the name that I had them write on my last cup or just come clean and then I decided that Colton was a very nice guy so..........

"Blair........is my name", I say smiling at Colton.

.......he wouldn't really mind a joke.

"Thanks", I say to Colton and start sipping on my coffee.

"Don't worry about it", he says and turns towards the door to leave with his coffee cup in his left hand.

"What is your name?", I ask playing dumb.

"Colton"

"You know that it is kinda rude to leave a girl alone"

"So you want a complete stranger to sit and drink coffee with you"

"Come on, baby. I am not dumb enough to date a complete stranger."

"We are dating?", he asks weirded out by me.

"Not actually......"

He draws in a sigh of relief. I would be shocked too if a person who I had just met two minutes ago, claimed to be my boyfriend.

"..............after you proposed to me last night", I say, giving him a smile.

I know that it was a very chliche plot but that is the first thing that came to my mind and it is not like it is anything serious. I am just joking.

"I think that you are mistaken, miss", he says in a reasoning voice.

"So you have forgotten about me in just one day. I told you that I was sorry for kissing my ex but it was just a drunken mistake."

"You kissed your ex .....wait why should I even care but I don't know you, like not at all", he says and his voice reflected it quite well that his patience was wearing thin.

Oh wow... I must be playing my part really well to get Colton Jacques angry.

Some heads turned to look at me and that's when I realized that I should have pulled this stunt privately.

" Babe come with me we can talk about it outside", I say, not wanting to create any drama inside or attract papparazzis.

"No....I am not going to do that. Who knows that till the time we reach outside, you will have given birth to some children too".

"Come with me. I will explain everything. I swear"

And something about the heads looking our way and the  seriousness in my voice  makes him follow me outside.

I look through the glass window to see that now everyone was staring outside.....at us, loving the drama.

"You have exactly five minutes . I have an important meeting to get to", he says sternly.

I couldn't help it and I broke out in laughter. He looked at me like I had broken out of a mental asylum.

I rip out my scarf and let my hair fall down in its natural waves. He was wearing a confused expression on his face so I take off my sunglasses too.

"Sophia", he says surprised.

"Yeah.... ", I start laughing.

"You know I actually thought that you were crazy. Why would you even do this?", he says relieved now.

"Cameras"

"You did this to get cameras?"

"No..... I mean there is papparazzi.... behind you"

"Shit....now we", he says.

"RUN", I scream and slide my hand into his.