Rude Encounter

"Huh?"

Then suddenly her phone rings, breaking our conversation. I try to keep my calm and not be nervous.

"All I have to do is smile and pose", I remind myself.

"Mom just called to tell us to be careful since the place is overly and extremely crowded this year since this year' s ball is special."

Special? With all the expenditure done, it has to be special. Maybe they call it special every year.

The car stops and I draw a deep breath before getting out of the car. Izzy and I pose and smile for the cameras and then make our way inside into the large decorated hall.
It looked so grand and pretty.

Then Izzy and I decide to meet each other after one hour near the bar, after socializing with directors and important people

After an hour and having met with so many people, I make myself to the bar but by mistake, run into someone.

I look upto see a pair of gorgeous blue eyes and a boy about my age, towering over me despite my high heels

"I am sorry", I say .

But he continues to walk. Such an arrogant guy who doesn't even have the decency to apologise back.

"I said I am sorry", I say it louder this time, thinking maybe he didn't hear it right.

"I heard you the first time", he said with a bored expression.

Look at the nerve of this guy.

"Then maybe you just don't have the decency to reply."

"Excuse me", he says with amusement visible in his eyes

"When someone says sorry, you should have the decency to reply back or maybe apologize yourself since even you ran into me."

"Oh good to know...so these lectures on moral skills come free or I have to pay you too."

"Don't worry about a fee, I wouldn't want to waste your parents' money "

"Parents' money?"

"Yeah considering the fact that you don't earn any on your own."

"Oh you seem to know alot about me considering we have just met."

"No, don't flatter yourself, I don't know you at all . I am just good at recognising douches like you", I continue to say even though he looked familiar......like very familiar.

I don't know what came over me but I couldn't control my tongue, maybe it was the frustration and the exhaustion of the day

"Well as much as I would love to hear these kind words of praise from you, I have somewhere to be"

And before I could say anything, he walked away. There was a certain air of confidence around him, something about his personality that made everything I said about him seem like a complete lie.

But with that arrogance, he deserved it........maybe

I spot Izzy and rush to her, putting the whole incident at the back of my mind.

" Hello everyone", a man said wearing an expensive suit, noone other than Nathaniel Blue, the famous and the richest producer of Hollywood and the host of this grand ball, radiating power and confidence.

"As you all know, the ball this year is special because this year, it is not just a ball but a celebration for the successes of my son, Aaron Blue"

And the person came up on stage, making me almost spit out the champagne that I had been drinking.It was the owner of the gorgeous beautiful eyes and everyone cheers and applauds.

I just crapped so much nonsense to AARON BLUE .